Fast affordable Scanner

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has been discussed often in this business at getting a new Scanner that can scan quite a few documents in very little time. I was just wondering if any other Ozzuers could maybe let me know where i could find Scanners that do just that at a reasonable price. I am not sure what kind of price range, but if people could maybe let me know then i will be able to have a look.

The Scanner should be able to work on Windows 2000 Professional, not that i am sure this will be a problem.

It is prefered the prices are in the GBP (£) but if nobody can see any, then USD is fine!

Thank you!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• NaNoBoT
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I bought this the other week SB and find it very good and at a nice price, it also gets a 5 star rating from pcpro, have a read...

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/58452/canon ... 3200f.html

Heres the PDF from the magazine..

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/downloadpdf ... _117_1.pdf
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

well I have one of those which is everything in one (printer,Scanner, Fax,photocopier)
and its really fast when it comes to scanning a document, it will scan the what ever you have in a matter of seconds( also dependng how big the document or paper is)
The Brand of this type of equipment is call "BROTHER" and all cost me about a 100 dollars .. new out of a box. I believe that a scanner along would cost far less than that. try searching in any store for this brand.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you!

I will have a look at the Brother make and see what they come up with. The link you provided NaNoBot is showing probably what i think i will try and get if its as good as it sounds!

Thanks!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts