graphics card

• bat681987
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bat681987
  • Loc: ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

i just recently purchaced a gateway computer. i know its not high quality but i would like to have some opinions on it just incase im missing anything.. the computer is at this link.... http://www.gateway.com/products/GConfig ... 00s&seg=hm , thanks for looking
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Lizano
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Lizano
  • Loc: San Jose, Costa Rica

Post 3+ Months Ago

I dont understand, are u looking for an opinion on the computer or on the graphics card?
Anyways, it looks like a pretty nice deal, its got a nice proccesor 3.0 GHZ, 80 GB hard disk which is good, video is integrated right?
  • pramitroy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • pramitroy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I don't know what you mean by missing but its good if you like Intel and if for home and home office work mainly although it comes with Media Center.
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

As for the integrated Video card.. well someone may have another opinion, but I think integrated card sucks big time.... but that is just me...Other than that the PC looks nice.
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

get a stick of 512mb 533mhz ram, and a new pci-e video card and youre fine. [if you plan on just using this computer for general usage. once you go gaming (newer games) or designing anything, go for the stick of ram and vid card]
  • bat681987
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bat681987
  • Loc: ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the replys... i couldnt of asked for any better..
  • madking153
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • madking153
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, usually if u buy package PC,it will come with integrated video & sound. If u planning use it as gaming & entertainment machine, then upgrade the RAM ,Video and Sound....If not then is good enough
  • HoneyEater
  • HoneyEater
  • Loc: Russia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think, that intergrated videocard is not optimal selection, even you mean to use your computer for non-graphical programms. When computer uses intergrated video card, part of his RAM uses for VideoRAM and his processor waste own calculating resources. Buy not integrated videocard, but she must not be very powerly and expensive.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts