PC TO HDTV

• maxclark153
  • Born
  • Born
  • maxclark153

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI there, Recently I set my second display to my HDTV, so that I can work and watch movies at the same time. The only problem is that the TV and my primary monitor are in different places. When I set the movies on the TV, the only sound output is from my computer speaker. So I want to know is there a way where I can switch - the sound ouput to the TV ( or additional speakers) whenever I display the video to the TV ?

thanks for the advice
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have a home stereo system in the same room, you can run the sound from both the TV & your sound card to it. That really rocks.
  • maxclark153
  • Born
  • Born
  • maxclark153

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know that rocks , but how can I do it ? They problem is - my TV is in front of the room , and my PC is in behind of room. So when i play movie from my PC to TV, the sound then come out from behind the audience...So I wish to know what can I do
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have 2 sources of sound, the sound card in the PC & the TV. You can combine all the sound through your home stereo. That way, no matter where the sound originates, it will all be heard through the stereo, which usually has the best sound.

How you do it is up to you. It's either moving the furniture &/or running long cables.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts