How do i build a computer in this case.

• Redigieren
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Redigieren

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a plan to build my asus sli deluxe in this case.

https://www.mezzi.com/product.php?id=2&prodid=40

do you guys know how to do this, im afraid of grounding issues witht the motherboard.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bgnn32
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Bgnn32
  • Loc: Western Mass

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your joking right?
  • Xel02
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Xel02

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd be worried about the grounding too considering it's designed to store a laptop thats already built....

But if your REALLY wanting to install a computer in there, I'd be sure to go to a few computer mod sites and ask around for tips.
  • Redigieren
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Redigieren

Post 3+ Months Ago

no i am completely serious and i would like your help to acomplish this dual 6800 ultra oc bfg + fx-55 mess of heat
  • lucassix
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think you should have a problem, the inside is nylon. There shouldn't be any grounding issues.
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge
  • Loc: nashua nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

umm make sure u got a bunch of fans in there cuz the heat could kill ya ........or the pc either way ummm well if u could cut it make a cool hole for the cd/dvd or whatever drive u got try to make some racks inside to hold the motherboard and hard drives and cd drives in place and cut some holes in the back to allow a moniter to be plugged in and also all of the motherboard plugins .....speeker things u know what i mean and umm also another hole for the power supply

and leave some extra room for all of the wires and i would also suggest to cut a few holes for all of the pci slots to allow stuff to go inside but make some cool slot that u can remove and put back in when anything goes in or out

if u accomplish it SEND IT TO http://www.maximumpc.com and have pics of it cuz u could be pick to win rig of the month some guy made one out of a animal cage and another outta a tool box and someone else made on out of plexiglass shaped it into a pyramid umm

to enter u need to email rig@maximumpc.com or imput@maximumpc.com type a 300 word thing that describes ur project and three high resolution pics of the project

i hope this all works and rememeber GET EXACT MEASUREMENTS
  • Redigieren
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Redigieren

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the imput and i will enter it after i finish it.

i will post updates of my progress.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts