Intel celeron 400

• Bluedemon
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Bluedemon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I was wandering if anyone knows where i can download all the updated drivers for a Intel celeron 400?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Celeron 400 is a processor. You don't download drivers for processors. You can download drivers for the motherboard, video card, sound card, network cards, etc but there are no drivers specifically for a processor.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Maybe there's some sort of Intel temp monitor application you're thinking of, Bluedemon ?
  • Bluedemon
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Bluedemon

Post 3+ Months Ago

@Grinch2171: Oh sorry, all i did was read what it said on the front, i dont know what type of computer it is, all i wanna do is download all the updated drivers for this comp, but i dont know where to get them from.

@joebert: im a real noob so i dont know what a intel temp monitor application is.
  • adsm0k0

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can state you motherboard model, gfx card and soundcard. So we can give you some links for your upgrade. Since your a noob, you can open up you PC and just check the label for each part this will allow you to learn more about your computer parts.
  • jammer2552
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bluedemon, give us the make and model of your computer and we'll be able to help you out. For example HP, Dell, Gateway, Compaq... then the model like Optiplex GX620 or Pavilion Dv4-1120us.

:)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts