iPad case with keyboard

• Hamon
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Hamon

Post 3+ Months Ago

I’m looking for an iPad case with keyboard and specifically one that can take intensive typing. I gotta work on the road quite a lot and am not carrying my laptop everywhere. Came across the Typad, which is kinda what I’m looking for, only that it’s over 120 dollars. Another case is the ZAGGmate which is cheaper, but I haven’t found any satisfying reviews. Anyone has recommendations or experience with these keyboard cases?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Gilcrease
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: usa

Post 3+ Months Ago

If I were you, I’d opt for a separate keyboard instead of one attached to a case. If you got a lot of typing to do, I think a separate keyboard might be sturdier.
  • AdamC
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you're looking for a good portable keyboard for your iPad, you should check this out: http : // store DOT apple DOT com/us/product/MC533LL/B
Or if you want a cheaper alternative try this: http : // www DOT gearzap DOT com/flexible-bluetooth-mini-keyboard.html (this is 48.54 USD)
  • Jassun
  • Born
  • Born
  • Jassun

Post 3+ Months Ago

I came across this cool ipad case with keyboard from Blurex.
they are selling now on amazon It is an ipad case with a built in keyboard and the keyboard is actually made of hard plastic just like a regular laptop. I see they have now a new model probably with a fix to the connection issue
  • feelys
  • Born
  • Born
  • feelys

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hamon wrote:
I’m looking for an iPad case with keyboard and specifically one that can take intensive typing. I gotta work on the road quite a lot and am not carrying my laptop everywhere. Came across the Typad, which is kinda what I’m looking for, only that it’s over 120 dollars. Another case is the ZAGGmate which is cheaper, but I haven’t found any satisfying reviews. Anyone has recommendations or experience with these keyboard cases?

Until last month when I also want a iPad keyboard case for my ipad, while also searching a lot of online shops, see dazzling, so after a friend said there are many types of stores on espow :idea: ipad accessories, I think Is good, hope you can help, I will be very happy.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

super glue a laptop keyboard to the front haha

then again there is onboard keyboards that are changeable with jail broken ipads

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts