My laptop will not switch on at all

• shedbabe2k
  • Born
  • Born
  • shedbabe2k

Post 3+ Months Ago

:shock:

Ok Guys...Im wondering if any of you can help me... my little brother tried putting the headphone lead into my laptop...but put it in the internet connection part :shock: and then it switched off Automatically ... and i tryed loads of times to switch it on..but nothing happened...so off i went to bed, and tryed again in the morning..still nothing happened :shock: :cry:

It just will no switch on at all....even none of the lights are coming on! :?

It either means i have to take it back...and hopefully they will do something...and cost me a fortune,...or maybe somebody out there might know??? :cry: :? :shock:

Hope you can help...much appreciated!

THANKS! :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• veedee
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

shedbabe2k wrote:
:shock:
... my little brother tried putting the headphone lead into my laptop...but put it in the internet connection part :shock:

How could it be? I think a headphone plug is different compare to internet plug, do you use PCMICIA card as your modem/LAN card? or an onboard modem/LANcard?
If you use PCMCIA card for LAN/modem, try to unplug it first, maybe that part is the broken one.
  • Dark Civilian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Dark Civilian

Post 3+ Months Ago

I advise you doing a complete Shutdown (complete Draingin all its power) But like the message above that is impossible to happen!!?. i also advise you to take it in, as it may hve spyware,a hacker,trojan or a virus which could cause this. Its very coisidential for this to happen but it isnt unusuall im currently fixing a computer that this has happed to believe u me id rather tham put it into a shop (as i carnt fix it lol) so there are 2 ways u could solve this problem.??? Sory i wasent much help unless i was??

Dark Civilian
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

please don't use all caps in your titles for topics. thanks.
  • Dark Civilian
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Dark Civilian

Post 3+ Months Ago

??

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts