Logitech USB Headset 250 mic problem

• AnarchY SI
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: /usr/src/MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, i just got a logitech USB headset today and for some reason when i was trying to use the headset while playing counter-strike, it wouldn't work. i couldn't talk to anybody...i can hear people just fine, but its like the mic is muted when its not.

any ideas?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

YAY, A FELLOW CS PLAYER!!! <333333333

ok, in control panel, go to sounds and audio devices. make sure it is set to the right microphone in every colomn <3333
  • GT500Shlby
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I play CS when I have time. My problem is a severe CS addiction fueled my Molson XXX (Went to college up by Canada). I would play for like 7 - 10 hours a day and drink almost an entire case in that time while playing. When I wouldn't play or when I would occasionally attend a class or two I would shake and sweat. That and walking around was weird because your whole center of balance gets shot.

Yeah.... I have a liver of pure concrete.
  • blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av

Post 3+ Months Ago

so your one of em drunks that play and say "i am so drunk man, if i was sober i would own you" lol... yeah, i play an average of 8 hours a day. my fingers start to hurt and i stumble walking around for about a minute. i would like to play w/ you 2 sometime :D
  • GT500Shlby
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nah, I'm the one a&&h*l3 with the AWP and the DEagle that gets like 15 headshots in a row and then in a daring and stupid move rushs the rest of the opposite side with my DEagle and dies very quickly. laughing my butt off the entire time.
  • blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av

Post 3+ Months Ago

thats me too :D i hate when someone else is the same as you. gets in the way.
  • AnarchY SI
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: /usr/src/MI

Post 3+ Months Ago

AWP WHORES!!!!!!! OH DEAR GOD NO!!!

:P hahah
sounds fun.. i'm usually on my clan's server, 1.6 or source. ip's are at: http://www.aeplayground.com

//edit - oh yea, the mic thing...i ended up bringing it back to staples b/c it was still being gay and i didn't feel like messing with it AND with my regular headset plugged in, i found in the advanced settings for the mic in the sound area (when you double click on the sound icon) the 20dB boost (i also have it selected in CS) and now people can actually hear me :) it made me happy..lol

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts