need help deciding which canalphones to buy

• psuedofy
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: long island, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont know if id get much feedback from in here because im not sure of how many of you guys are willing to pay over 100 dollars for some headphones but here goes...
i need help deciding which headphones are best for my ipod...because the stock ones BLOW! im thinking of getting anything from shure e3c's -e5c or the westone um2...any help is appreciated...i posted this here because everywhere else the posts are pretty dated to me...and some say e5 suck some say its phenomenal...so any feedback is appreciated
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

i know a few people that payed over 100 for theres.. i would like to slap them for it.. lol.
i mean how bad can 100 headphones. i got mine at the doller store and they are just fine
  • psuedofy
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: long island, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think its totally worth it...heres how i xplain to ppl like you...i just ask them which would they rather get...hdtv or regular fat tv's...its always an hdtv...and if they say regular tvs then they probably already have 1! canalphones are the hdtv's of the headphone world...and its true
  • tomrulez
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: England!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you looked on http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/ . I found some headphones on there that cost over £250. But from experiance you get what you pay for really.
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree with tom. i recently bought a pair of pxc-250's from amazon. shipping was disgusting, but the product itself is such an improvement of stock. hell, its improvement [in order of magnitudes] more than my sony wraparounds.

here is a link to the page. These are also the cheapest instances i can find on the web. i found a pair for $75, but from a rather shady looking company called "dog ship"...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts