Nvidia dual head video card

• sparkey
  • sparkey
  • Loc: Calgary

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi brand new to this forum, hoping some one can give me some ideas as I am stumped. I have an Nvidia gf4 mx440 128mb dual head video card, and I am trying to get dual monitors working with it. The vga port works fine, but I cant get the dvi port to work at all (blank screen) I have installed the nvidia drivers, installed nvidia desktop changed the bios to agp in the bios, (also tried pci as well with the same results) oh and uninstalled all original video drivers from the onboard video. Anyway thats about it, if anyone has any ideas to get this thing running I would sure appreciate it!
Thanks in advance
Sparkey
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Flux
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just a thought but the DVI port might be shot...... or have alot of dust in ect
  • Mav06
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Mav06

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to right clike on the desktop and go to properties. then you have to clike on the settings and you have to enable that monitor and do duel monitors. its all in the settings you just have to mess with it that all i did and i go it to work fine. what os do you have
  • sparkey
  • sparkey
  • Loc: Calgary

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the info guys, it shouldnt be dust the card is new, and I have tried the settings and the enable second monitor isnt there, for some reason i dont seem to have got that far yet. And my os is xp home edition.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts