Problem About Restart (hardware)

• panda01
  • panda01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why does my computer Restarting always every time i open some Applications Like Photoshop and Games.

is there a problem in memory?,Processor or Video Card?

My video card 8500Gforce 512mb
My Memory is 1gig
My Processor is 1.6 core2duo

How about the Power Supply??
I play or open my computer 10-18 hours sometimes.
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go to system properties, advanced, startup and recovery, uncheck automatic reboot.
  • panda01
  • panda01

Post 3+ Months Ago

i've already do that, i think my problem is hardware?? what are the possibility of causing of restart??, i've already format my computer, and still it restart my PC
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007

Post 3+ Months Ago

The power to the PC could be interrupted or there could be some lose cables.
  • motherknucker
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Nowhere and Everywhere

Post 3+ Months Ago

must be hardware conflict between mainboard and other devices like RAM, graphics card, etc

does your pc gets too hot ?
check your fan speed
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

panda01 wrote:
i've already do that, i think my problem is hardware?? what are the possibility of causing of restart??, i've already format my computer, and still it restart my PC

When you get the Blue screen of Death write down the exact error including the Stop error code that is generated and post it.
  • panda01
  • panda01

Post 3+ Months Ago

blue screen of death is not appearing, my pc Restart every time i open some application, like Photoshop or Games, is there a problem in my Proccesor
  • panda01
  • panda01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can anyone Tell me what is problem of my computer, this is what happen When i Open some Application Like Photoshop oR Games after 5-10 mins it will restart.if i open word or music player, it wont restart, i would like to ask if what is the cause of it, i've already format my pc. it' is hardware.(ithink) what should i do to know what is the problem, is it the Video Card , Processor or Memory?
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

My guess is it sounds like an overheating issue. It could also be that you have a bad stick of ram but thats doubtful since it would probably have issues regardless of what application your running.

Are all the fans working in your case?
  • panda01
  • panda01

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes all my Fans are Working. i have 3 choices Memory, Video Card and PowerSUpply,How can i know where is the Problem in that three hardware?.
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi i think the problem is in some loose cables.just open the case and reset the harddisc cables,reset the cables from motherboard,reset ram and try it.eventhough still no use,just clean all your fans in computer since dust may be an issue which leads to heat the computer. sure its a hardware issue that i faced similar and solve it by these steps.for me when i open the dreamwevercs3 the problem occured.i tried in reinstalling the software but no use of it.Then i assume its a hardware issue and done the steps that i mentioned above.it worked cool.so better try to resolve it.thank you.
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Out of the 3 choices you mentioned, the power supply is usually the first to go.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts