WI FI problem

• robert78.5
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • robert78.5
  • Loc: Manitoba

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have WI FI on my laptop, worked perfect in my house with router. I travelled to another province on the weekend and hooked up to the WI FI in hotel. I had to agree to terms of there system and everything worked fine but slow.
Now that I am back home Internet Explorer won't hook up. I have lots of power on my green WI FI window, 4 bars and it says it is connected. HELP
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you checked your modem website? If it's connected in there, but still can't connect to the internet to any websites, then try clearing cache & cookies. Restart your modem. If still can't work, Reset your modem. Use a needle, poke the little hole at the back of the modem..and set everything again by going to your modem website..

Last, still not work, call your internet connection provider, to see if it's on their end that's having problem..
  • HoustonIT
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • HoustonIT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can you connect over ethernet?
  • robert78.5
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • robert78.5

Post 3+ Months Ago

My desktop is hooked by wire to modem than router is wired to modem. WI FI is hooking up as it shows lots of strength on laptop , but explorer won't connect on any websites.Desktop computer is working fine.
  • robert78.5
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • robert78.5

Post 3+ Months Ago

It turned out that the 26 digit key was missing the last digit. Must have got erased along the way.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts