Proccessors

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

AMD proccessors drop in price quite a bit a awhile go before the 50 hundred series came out. Now there slowly rising again. Ive heard that AMD is going to release there 60 hundred soon. Im not so sure about this. They just game out witht he 50 hundred. When do you guys think the next drop in price will be?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• limbo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • limbo
  • Loc: Pitcairn Island

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldnt count on anything around this time... cause everything is really unstable with Microsoft coming out with the Conroe and AMD punched into a corner for the mean while.

What I would suggest is wait until at least January of 2007 or when the market starts to stabilize because right now its like Iraq if you know what I mean.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I was going to get a 4800+ AM2. It was at 250 now its 290. So im wondering if I should buy it now so the price doesnt go up.
  • GT500Shlby
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

AMD has been getting as bad as Intel with the prices. Processor prices are 30% above what they should be.

Now Intel's recent sub $1,000 processor prices are getting better, but still. A non server processor should nto cost a dime over $600. PERIOD. I don't care, if it tops $600 its too expensive.

Its not a matter of supply/demand. But it bloats the rest of the market.

As soon as some fruits come from the recent AMD/ATi nuptials we should see some price dumps.
  • limbo
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • limbo
  • Loc: Pitcairn Island

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well if you want it that badly go for it :D The most you could probably lose out of the deal is around the 50 dollar mark max. If I were you I would save myself the hassle and go for it; but only if you really want it.

And I cant wait for the ATI AMD marriage to produce some babies. I just hope it doesnt turn out to be an overpriced plastic spoon.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts