• The^Watcher
  • Student
  • Student
  • The^Watcher
  • Loc: Sabah, Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi..
i have 2 problem here...
first, each time i tried to copy a data from a CD, it suddenly restart, what problem with my Pcs??

second, i has a friend use an WinME as it OS, now he need to replace it with WinXP, but the major problem here is, the driver for his Mboard had lost? how do i determine the brand and version for his Mboard??

Tq
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SecureITGroup
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

To find the Motherboard type i would recomend using a program called SiSoft Sandra. But with Window XP you probally will not have to a install any of the drivers. Windows XP did a good driver database meaning it has drivers for alomost everything that came out before windows. If you Choose the upgrade method it will analize all your hardware and report if the hardware is compatrible.
  • bigcheeez
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bigcheeez

Post 3+ Months Ago

for the first problem, what are the specs of your computer? the burning program? the disc you're attempting to burn?

Is it only when you try to burn this cd or all cds? Reboot on any other program?
  • Johan007
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Aldershot, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pc restarting like this could be anything! I dont think it could be the media. I would narrow it down to faulty drivers, faulty drive, incorrectly connected IDE connections or even the power supply unit is faulty.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts