Satugo

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Satugo is the name of the worlds first bouncing ball camera.

SATUGO

Seems to be quite an interesting invention this, to be honest i am quite surprised something similar isnt already on the market. If this is the only bouncing ball camera and it is available to purchase for just $69 then surely this could be quite a successful product.

Not entirely sure how wise it would be to spend $69 on a Camera that might break once dropped a few times.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• blink182av
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • blink182av
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting...
  • hiryux
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

I imagine it to be very hard to actually get a nice shot when you throw the thing upwards...

"Oh cool, let me throw the ball close to that bird"

**moments later**

"Darn it, it was facing the other way when it got there!"

I can't imagine it being a hit... but that's just me...
  • roarmeow
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: BKNY

Post 3+ Months Ago

i could definitely imagine it taking off... think about it... a 70$ toy for yuppies... i mean, there's ginormous markets of people willing to spend hundreds of dollars on cute-looking cell phones... and the potential for viral marketing with this is pretty inviting, too... not to mention that they've already got a mailing list started up of people who're interested in buying it...

shoot... if i had a little more play-dough, i'd considering contacting them about investing...
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

I was thinking exactly the same roarmeow. This definately has the potential to be a great success.

Think about it this way, you are on top of a staircase with lets say about 50 steps and you have a camera that can take pictures while in motion bouncing down these stairs. Think about what you might get bearing in mind that the camera will be rolling about, it could be pictures of the actual step in some bizarre way or a picture of the sky or buildings nearby.

I think its a great invention and i truely hope it becomes some sort of success.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts