Serious Computer Problem

• BeyondFate
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • BeyondFate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have this posted in the Windows section, but I decided it could fall under here also. And why not post it here, as theres a better chance of me getting back on my computer quicker. Thanks hope you help me.

Alright, I was playing an online game, made by Gravity, known as ROSE Online. And suddenly my game got really choppy, and froze. It got a blue screen, but not a typical one, one saying that this problem could be from recently installed hardware and such. Though I havent installed any recently. Anyways, this same problem occured when I was my friends house earlier, playing the same game, but hasnt affected my other friends yet. I turn my comp on and off, and then it starts to make this odd clicking sound. And it keeps continuing to click click click. Eventually it goes to a screen that says: Disk Boot Failure, Please Insert System Disc and Press Enter. I don't have a system disc as I recall, and don't know how to fix this. Im not even able to use my computer. If you could help me out, I'd appreciate this. Thanks bye..
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

sounds like a really bad virus to me.. is it the floppy drive clicking?
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

it is clicking.i was gonna say http://www.bootdisk.com, but from what i heard, it sounds like a FDD problem anyways.i don't know what else to tell him.. you guys can help though, right?! <whimpers>
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try booting your harddrive in a different computer and see if you get the same problem. If so then it is some form of software issue. If not then it is probably your hardware.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts