Is this Iphone original?

• alamode
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys, Is there any Apple Iphone 2gb version? Because i was just surfing around and saw this:
http://www.lootmaar.com/auctiondetails. ... et&id=1013

The author of the bid says this:
Limited Edition iPhone for Sale, These are the iPhones which were sold to Asia-Pacific by the Apple dealers but later quit down the sale due to lack of memory space but 2GB isnt that bad at a cheap price. They are brand new with all accessories including extra batteries. It has a Shake-Music function, you can see the video made by me about the iPhone and some of the functions included in this phone.

There's also a video which he has given the link to in the questions section. I just wanted to know if this is an original Iphone edition or is it just some crappy Chinese Iphone model which the author is trying to sell at a high price? Because there are many chinese replica mobiles here in pakistan which are EXACT copies of Nokia and Sony Ericsson mobiles which are way cheaper then their originals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've searched the web, so far no luck in finding anything official about this product.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post