Transfered To new Case now not working

• Ishboo
  • Ishboo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I recently (30 minutes ago) Moved all of the hardware in my computer to my new case exept the floppy drive. This case came with a new power supply otherwise everything else is the same. Now when i connected the power supply and all cables it doesnt turn on i know the power switch is fine i also tried my old power supply it didn't work the green light just flashed.
  • 5k1LLz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • 5k1LLz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try to put it back into the old computer with the old power supply. If that doesnt work then you must of fried something.

The ram might not even put in. Computer wont start, it will just beep if the ram is not in. It happened to me. LOL.
  • XDUDE
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Colorado, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

you might of hooked up your front wires(power/led/hdd led/reset) wrong..if you hook them up wrong which in a new case they can be different(most likely).....also make sure you don't have any loose parts/wires/screws.....make sure the stand off's are high enough that the main board dose not hit and metal of the new case....also,make sure the new PSU is the right type (ATX) and if the watt ratting is the same or better...if you didn't this time,make sure you use a static band when you are moving hardware like that because worse case,you did fry something or everything.....

Let us know..XDUDE

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts