USB problem

• alamode
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

My motherboard is M2N-e and i am having alot of problem with USB devices. I have made sure and there is nothing wrong with my USB devices. There is probably some problem with the USB ports. My mobile and my Playstation portable have trouble in connecting through USB. I have to move the wire alot and with alot of juggling and twisting it then starts to pick up the USB drive and then i can access data. Otherwise it just says that the USB device is damaged or most of the times doesnt detect the USB at all.

I also have a DSL modem which i connect using USB .. I dont use ethernet because im using ethernet to connect my Playstation 3. Now sometimes when using USB it gives me problems, sometimes it wont let me load pages or sign in to msn or sometimes it doesnt even connect at all and it works perfect if i use Ethernet.

Now can someone please tell me what i should do?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• deathblade
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: u.k

Post 3+ Months Ago

you could try getting a pci usb if it works then it might be the cables to the usb port, also have you tried reinstalling the drviers?
  • alamode
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Drivers for the mobile and psp? The PSP hasnt got drivers but the mobile has and i did try reinstalling them and it didnt work.

Well actually now my USB keyboard is working perfectly and only my PSP and Mobile are having problems connecting through USB.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts