vga converter

• william19820808
  • Born
  • Born
  • william19820808

Post 3+ Months Ago

Recently I bought a VGA converter manufactured by AV TECH from Taiwan, and I think this product is quite good after using for a week. The price is cheap and lower than other VGA converters, but it's quality is much better than I expected. The image output on my LCD monitor is very sharp and clear, and the installation is very easy. No additional driver program is needed. In addition, it can also work with other image output devices, such as DVD Player, DV recorder...etc. The connection line can be extended up to 50m if needed. (I've done the testing and the image is still very clear within 40m without any distortion!)
Below is the information for this VGA converter. If you have any interests, you can take a look :)
http://www.avtech.com.tw/english/product_5_vga02.htm
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• tweakboy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • tweakboy
  • Loc: Glendale

Post 3+ Months Ago

This doesn't sound good willy, You must use DVI connection on LCD's to get the best image quality and colors, Does your video card have DVI connection or just HD-15 ?

My advice is buy a DVI cable and go digital on the connection, LCD's and HD-15 like you doing is ok, but as I said, if u want best quality and fonts looking crisp u must go DVI my friend,

gl buddz,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts