and a lcd screen
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

no name truckload sale
with a BenQ 19" LCD and a IPC 17" CRT

I don't really have a name for it, but when I'm really angery I call it "F******PEICEOF*******"
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

IH8Purple wrote:
I don't really have a name for it, but when I'm really angery I call it "F******PEICEOF*******"

rotfl :P
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cordant

lol

well, thats the model of the puter :)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, we already have this topic running here:
http://www.ozzu.com/general-discussion/computer-nicknames-t31382.html
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:

hmm, look at the times, we beat you :P
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

ooooer I do believe you are right, however the other one seems more popular and it makes more sense to have replies in the one place if they are in the same subject matter. So nerrr :P
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Welcome To, Crazy World!

Post 3+ Months Ago

I built my own computer.. Building your own computer is really the only way to go.. It's cheaper and you know what's in it.. Plus, it teaches you a lot about computers when you build one..
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually I digress and publically apologise because the two are not the same :P

One is on computer brands and one is on computer nicknames.

Sorry! Please continue and I will be over there beating my head against the wall :D
  • TheBecoming
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • TheBecoming

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mine computer is called angry ball of fire and fury that will destory all in its evil destruction of moon domination of the solar planets in the galaxy of nubu which is the four shazbot from the ninth star farthest from the closest star of nectron nine hundred, sixty four billion, seven hundred and fifty one million and three. Which is “...nothing short of a revelatory experience.” - Maximum PC. A mag that I have never read and has nothing to do with this topic. But it's sitting on the continueing name of angry ball of fire and fury that will destory all in its evil destruction of moon domination of the solar planets in the galaxy of nubu which is the four shazbot from the ninth star farthest from the closest star of nectron nine hundred, sixty four billion, seven hundred and fifty one million and three, which is intrusted with making cup cakes for the rest of their abnormally long lives A surgeon slips the lens through a small incision and implants it in front of the natural lens. Like a photographer swiveling a camera lens into focus, the tiny hard plastic lens works behind the scenes to help the eye create in-focus images. An estimated 53 percent of Americans use contact lenses or eyeglasses to correct their vision. The lens implant is designed to provide an alternative to glasses, contact lenses or Lasik surgery for people who have trouble seeing distant objects. Already in use in Europe, the lens is manufactured by Ophtec USA Inc., of Boca Raton, Fla., under the trade name Artisan, which will be distributed by American Medical Optics under the Verisyse brand name. The implanted lens ``provides superior quality of vision, especially for individuals with high myopia,'' said Rick McCarley, president and chief executive officer of Ophtec USA. The lens implant, which will cost $3,000 to $4,000 per eye, currently is targeted at patients who, for various reasons, can't get Lasik, which costs an average of $1,785 per eye. McCarley said the lens implant typically is not covered by health insurance because it is an elective procedure. ``However,'' he said, ``we have had some cases ... where the patients' visual acuity, or their level of myopia, was so bad that some insurance companies did work with them because it allowed a person who previously could not work, it allowed them to work.'' . I hope you just read all that.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

*puts a pillow on the wall*

I have one "frankenstien special" & a thinkpad.

One's name is well.... frankenstien... the other is uhhh the laptop formerly known as thinkpad ?
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I call my Igor. :) He's not pretty but he serves me well.

joebert wrote:
One's name is well.... frankenstien... the other is uhhh the laptop formerly known as thinkpad ?

:lol:
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mine is custom, although it has an intel processor and motherboard!
  • darksat
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: London (via the rest of the world)

Post 3+ Months Ago

TheBecoming wrote:
Mine computer is called angry ball of fire and fury that will destory all in its evil destruction of moon domination of the solar planets in the galaxy of nubu which is the four shazbot from the ninth star farthest from the closest star of nectron nine hundred, sixty four billion, seven hundred and fifty one million and three. Which is “...nothing short of a revelatory experience.” - Maximum PC. A mag that I have never read and has nothing to do with this topic. But it's sitting on the continueing name of angry ball of fire and fury that will destory all in its evil destruction of moon domination of the solar planets in the galaxy of nubu which is the four shazbot from the ninth star farthest from the closest star of nectron nine hundred, sixty four billion, seven hundred and fifty one million and three, which is intrusted with making cup cakes for the rest of their abnormally long lives A surgeon slips the lens through a small incision and implants it in front of the natural lens. Like a photographer swiveling a camera lens into focus, the tiny hard plastic lens works behind the scenes to help the eye create in-focus images. An estimated 53 percent of Americans use contact lenses or eyeglasses to correct their vision. The lens implant is designed to provide an alternative to glasses, contact lenses or Lasik surgery for people who have trouble seeing distant objects. Already in use in Europe, the lens is manufactured by Ophtec USA Inc., of Boca Raton, Fla., under the trade name Artisan, which will be distributed by American Medical Optics under the Verisyse brand name. The implanted lens ``provides superior quality of vision, especially for individuals with high myopia,'' said Rick McCarley, president and chief executive officer of Ophtec USA. The lens implant, which will cost $3,000 to $4,000 per eye, currently is targeted at patients who, for various reasons, can't get Lasik, which costs an average of $1,785 per eye. McCarley said the lens implant typically is not covered by health insurance because it is an elective procedure. ``However,'' he said, ``we have had some cases ... where the patients' visual acuity, or their level of myopia, was so bad that some insurance companies did work with them because it allowed a person who previously could not work, it allowed them to work.'' . I hope you just read all that.

Thats the same name as mine.

But i call it lappy for short.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

mmm, mine is called labrego lol :lol:
  • ShEDeViL
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heart wrote:
I built my own computer.. Building your own computer is really the only way to go.. It's cheaper and you know what's in it.. Plus, it teaches you a lot about computers when you build one..
  • GT500Shlby
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I call one "Lazarus", then I have "FreakMonkey", "Rambo", and "Vlad".
2 of them have one 21" sony trinitrons, vlad has two 21" sony Trinitrons. FreakMonkey has one 19" sony trinitron. Oh yeah and I got this old pos with a 15" NEC that runs FreeBSD and doesn't really do much other than serve as anold school programming platform. I do my best coding on that old machine.

Yeah, my electric bills are like $350 a month... It sucks...
  • lucassix
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Indiana

Post 3+ Months Ago

My main laptop is DAVESALIEN, my router is ZEUS, and my Libretto is MINIME
  • alexmos
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Europe, RO

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't have a name for mine... I bought parts and assembled myself... have an Samsung LCD though... :roll:
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Significant Other
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

"under powered, over loard"

it is a little underpowered only have a 300 watt PS in it.
  • GT500Shlby
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

GT500Shlby wrote:
I call one "Lazarus", then I have "FreakMonkey", "Rambo", and "Vlad".
2 of them have one 21" sony trinitrons, vlad has two 21" sony Trinitrons. FreakMonkey has one 19" sony trinitron. Oh yeah and I got this old pos with a 15" NEC that runs FreeBSD and doesn't really do much other than serve as anold school programming platform. I do my best coding on that old machine.

Yeah, my electric bills are like $350 a month... It sucks...

I don't have any of those machines anymore. I swicthed to all laptops. I have one running XP Pro SP2 (FLORIAN), one running Vista Beta 2 (EUSTACHIUS), and one running Windows 2003 Server (LOKI). My electric bills are down to like $150/m. :-)
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mine is GRINCHYBEAST :D
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

mine is dead_cookiemonster [motherboard is dead]
the laptop has been renamed juggernaut because its huge and heavy...but it kicks ass.
  • 42o.

Post 3+ Months Ago

I call mine bastard. It actually works better than counting to ten when I get angry at it 8)
  • Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Call mine Akasa [ thats the make of the case ].
  • X3ndou
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bob.

Yes, I call my computer Bob.

Sometimes, my parents wonder what's going on when I start sreaming things "F-CK YOU BOB" in my room. Oh well.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 27 posts