25MB or more!!!

• Tidus04
  • Tidus04

Post 3+ Months Ago

i was just wondering if you know any web site hosts that i can go on that is about 25MB or more that dose not cost much to start the site up. i need it based on so it has forums on it like here at ozzu.com and also it to have some base on ps2 games or x-box games or somethink like that. i want it because i have one but it only has 8MB on it.. (rubbish ain't it really).. please can you help me out???
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Check with Bigwebmaster, UNFLUX, or AXE - they all have hosting available.
  • Tidus04
  • Tidus04

Post 3+ Months Ago

yo thanks alot :D
  • SSH-Raj
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

and me i have hosting! :)
  • Tidus04
  • Tidus04

Post 3+ Months Ago

i wanted more of a yearly payment or even better.. free
  • virtualwebc
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tidus04 wrote:
i wanted more of a yearly payment or even better.. free

My company could offer you a one time low monthly payment on hosting.
I don't understand as far as the PS2 and X box part of your post. Are you wanting to host games of that nature or just post links?

Because we do not provide gaming servers unless you actually want to pay for a dedicated server and even then we have to charge more than regular on those that can get probally way out of the budget you will want or have to spend. If you just need web space I can help you but like I said if you want to host games I wouldn't be the best way to go in all honesty. I do have a suggestion for you if thats what you want to do try checking out some of these other gaming sites do a search on Google for suggestion I do receive calls to my company wanting to know if we split dedicated gaming servers. Some of these donation based game sites that probally don't even use half of there space on the server I am sure would jump on the fact you would be willing to split space of the server and cost. It's an Idea for you that may take a little foot work and research but I promise you there are people out there that would jump on the idea. I have split dedicated file severs for allot of my corpate business accounts that uses it as a dedicated server but yet they share it with other companies back up data to split and save cost. I have one of my tech guys that I know plays the on line foot ball games on line so he might can give me a few leads of sites to check I will se him Monday and I'll try and get back with you then. Hope I have been maybe of some help.
  • Tidus04
  • Tidus04

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey have a look at my site at the moment...

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Games_Start/ ... hp?act=idx

it is only a 8mb memory at the moment thought and it ain't the best and it has no members. it is like that really but just more memory that i want!!!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts