Anyone recommend a reseller to me?

• RockmanTV
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • RockmanTV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death in the past but doing a quick search didn't turn up any topics that answered all of my questions so I figured I'd start my own.

Currently I'm on a web host (Dreamhost) that works fine for my website but as I've begun to do more contracting work I'm finding that I should probably be transitioning into reselling to help make profit and stay connected to my clients. I've been looking at gatorhost.com for some time now and I had originally planned on going with them but I've found several other hosts that offer cheaper plans (though I don't know how reputable or reliable their hosting is) so I thought I'd ask the community to see if they had any advice on which way to go.

I'm looking for the best value in Linux hosting that uses cPanel... any tips would be very helpful!
  • Unnamed

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have had nice experience with innohosting. Their prices are the same as other providers do, but in terms of customer care they are the best especially if you reseller. They will do tech support for you and answer your sales tickets.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you want something with a little more control I would recommend HostV, Its a VPS that has everything already installed. You can basically use it the same way you would any other reseller account but if you need to install any custom software or anything like that you have the option too.
  • Ahtivas
  • Ahtivas

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest you to go for Hioxindia. They provide reliable reseller hosting. If you are still looking for hosting provider, have a try...
  • raicol
  • Born
  • Born
  • raicol

Post 3+ Months Ago

You just concern to the hosting company for all these things, i would like to recommend you one hosting provider that is planetonline-web hosting,they are excellent and they provides reseller hosting also.

Regards,
Raicol
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please respond to Rockman via PM only.

//Locked

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts