Avoid Exist Hosting like the plague

• Babodrgn
  • Babodrgn

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all,

Recently I posted a topic asking for advice about web hosts. After much thought I decided to go with Exist Webhosting at http://www.existhosting.com.

I should have stuck with the webhost I knew and liked. Instead I tried to save a few dollars a month and went with Exist. I was extremely disappointed with their service. Their response time is aweful. I couldn't even use my control panel during the weekend and after reporting errors I got no response that attempted to explain the poor server performance. Just a "try again in a couple of hours," response. Yes their replies are that short and unfriendly.

Overall I'd say they are a business with very poor management and people skills and I don't expect they will be around for very long.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

I seem to remember posting that you get what you pay for. ;) Sorry you
had a bad experience with them.

as for this thread, it's borderline bashing, so let's not turn it into that.
this list of experiences with them is neutral and imformative. Any posts
that breech that line will be removed.
  • Babodrgn
  • Babodrgn

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah my apologies. I have a habit of posting without bothering to read any rules. As long as it's only borderline bashing. ^_~

And yes, you did say you get what you pay for. Well, I gambled and lost. At least I will get my money back.
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

that is a plus, most times a bad experience leads to loss of
money as well. So the only thing you got out of this is a headache
and waste of time. ;)
  • LexC
  • Born
  • Born
  • LexC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey gents !

100% agree EXIST Hosting is sucks.
My story:
I called them to install service, got response in 2 days.But ,because I have visited their facility I have decided to go with them and received wonderful gift - 14 days setup time with many excuses.
But communications is just awful. I has been overcharged for the time they gave me a rack but no cable. So I paid for the time I owned the freaking cage with lock without internet connection. Is it storage room or collocation center? And you can imagine the fee. [I rended 22U rack.] All my questions and responses became dispute. When you talk to sales, suport, finally you talk to one guy named Elasar (co owner). He never call you back, nor provide direct phone number or subscribe letters with his name.
I have canceled my service after 35 days but was charged for $1700. No refund. (Read TOS)

I have never had so bad expirience. Good luck you with this provider !
  • coyouth
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, if not for your advice, many people would have been fooled by their website which promises so many things.
  • rkasso
  • rkasso

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you are not the one who was fooled but there is a pool of persons, so why to contyinue in that host itself.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts