Best Low budget/Most robust hosting

• typhon
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Memphis, Tn

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have recently joined a RC racing forum, and the webmaster there is new and looking for a host for the 'main' site he registered with godaddy but he is having some problems with thier hosting plan, they arent offering php etc. so I was wondering if the Ozzu communiteis has any advice, the company I work for is offering hosting for $40/month but I think this is a little out of the price range he is looking for. So I thought I would ask and see if I can help him get started.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi typon,

$40 a month is expensive and I think can you do a lot better. Please have a search through this section of the forum and you will find lots of good recommendations, and also a lot of hints on what to look for in a good hosting company. These things are important to research as you do not want to end up getting burnt by a fly-by-night hosting company.

Good luck,
Rose
  • typhon
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Memphis, Tn

Post 3+ Months Ago

While I agree that $40 is a bit much but thats also the price of hosting when you are subscribed to our CMS so IF your subscribed to our service $40 isnt that bad, but as a stand alone I agree its a little steep. Thats why im trying to help him find a cheaper solution. If his site had huge traffic and he had an actuall budget for web design /hosting I would try to get him as a customer, but since he isnt making any revenue off his site and hes a single guy ( as opposed to a company) Im not even trying to get his buisness and just trying to hook him up with the best deal I can find for him. Thanks for the tip to search.
  • ohawk
  • Born
  • Born
  • ohawk

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.findmyhosting.com/ ;)
  • TomK
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try searching http://www.webhostingtalk.com for recommendations and comments on webhosts. Also, there's a couple people in these forums who host websites. CartikaHosting, Uncensored-Hosting, and a few others would be glad to host your website I'm sure.
  • etechsupport
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some companies are also giving support for choosing a host as per your budget and requirement.

You can either direct contact them or visit the leading forum where you can get an idea for a best host providers.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts