Can you help me?

• vietnguyen
  • Born
  • Born
  • vietnguyen

Post 3+ Months Ago

What happen with my hosting: When I brow CPanel, I can't creat database. When I created it, it's successful, but then I don't see it at Cpanel. Can you guide me?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Nem
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Nem
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Once creating your database you have to manage them at phpmyadmin. Look for a link to phpmyadmin in your mysql section of the cPanel.
  • Skal Tura
  • Skal Tura
  • Loc: Finland

Post 3+ Months Ago

also, remember to add user to the db etc :)

MySQL section shows an example connection scriptlet etc. when successfully added all the details.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

vietnguyen - try clearing your cache. You may be seeing a cached version of the page which doesn't show the newly created database. Clearing the browser cache should force the browser to look for an updated version. you may need to close the browser and reopen it again and log back in to cPanel to see the change.
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's also a good idea to set the browser (especially IE) to check for new content each time. This is not the default setting in IE so unless you have changed it to "Every visit" you are caching pages. From the Menu click Tools then Internet Options. Next Click "Settings", enable "Every Visit" then save exit and restart browser.

ATNO/TW wrote:
vietnguyen - try clearing your cache. You may be seeing a cached version of the page which doesn't show the newly created database. Clearing the browser cache should force the browser to look for an updated version. you may need to close the browser and reopen it again and log back in to cPanel to see the change.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts