cheap dedicate hosting

• twi
  • twi

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am looking for cheap dedicate hosting website, if anybody knows about it, give me the link of that site. txks.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Evenhost
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I sent you a PM
  • desertland
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • desertland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been quite happy with serverbeach.com. They have dedicated servers for $75.
  • twi
  • twi

Post 3+ Months Ago

txks desertland i know about serverbeach & the price is very costly according to indian currency, i cannot afford 75$ per month, i can afford only 25$, i have seen one host that provides 25$/ MO but customer service they provide is not good, so i am lookin for another dedicated server who can provide dedicated server for as cheap as 25$, i hope i get that site.
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith
  • Loc: Leeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's very hard to get a reliable host providing you dedicated hosting at such cheap rate; even if you got you will have to compromise for services-support, you may face many problems from such host.
We too provide hosting service, you can have a look what our customers say about our service at : http://www.webhosting.uk.com/forums/for ... y.php?f=31 ( customer testimonials )

We don't sell such cheap plans, we charge our customers for ensuring quality service, 99.9 uptime with sufficient recourses.
  • twi
  • twi

Post 3+ Months Ago

harrysmith txks. for you advice & link too but i am a student & not doing any jobs, i am good website designer & wap/ web master too, thats why i am looking for dedicate hosting, although i got many sites for host which is cheap, but since i want to host multiple sites, so dedicate server will be best, & i am looking for cheap because i wont be able to pay 75$ or more, but as i earn money with my sites, i can pay more aswell but right now as basic i just need dedicate server of 25$ only, i hope you understand this.
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can understand you....
ok:idea: ...You want to host multiple site....
there is no need to have a dedicated server at all, you know dedicated server is useful when your site have
huge database with lot of advance features with long playig video's/animation which takes lot of diskspace and bandwidth,
For your case i would suggest you to go with reseller hosting in which you get good amount of webspace with bandwidth which will server your purpose, i mean you can set multiple account yourself, also you can sell these account and could make money.
I have sold these plan for many designers who have made good income from reselling it to their customers.

You will have linux reseller hosting just for £9.99 ( nearly 20$ ) /month in which you will get cPanel-fantastico, unlimited domains, MySql-PHP support,24x7 Chat Support, and most important 30 day's moneyback guarantee.

if you need further help please contact me at harry@webhosting.uk.com
  • twi
  • twi

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah reseller host will also do for me, but i wanna know how many sites i can host in one account, because my one site is full of videos & audio uploading same as you tube video sharing website, rest other sites will not take much space for hosting, so will reseller work for me?
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can host as many sites you want, taking care it doesn't overload server, you can get answers to all your query at our knowledge section at : http://www.webhosting.uk.com/knowledgeb ... r-hosting/
please go through it, you can get answers to commonly ask question as
*) Monitoring space and bandwidth usage of my account
*)How many sites can I host
*)Will all my customers have their own cPanel/webmail login?
*)Can I host an adult site?
*)When I sell an account how do I activate it?
and many more....:D

For further information you may contact me at harry@webhosting.uk.com
  • twi
  • twi

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok i will have a look at the info & will let you know about it, i will also signup in your site...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts