Dedicated Servers?

• jamesus
  • jamesus

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sure you guys are sick of these threads, but can you guys hook me up with some sites who are selling these?
I want some with good prices, but quality is always more important then the price.

thanks alot for the help.
James
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here's where I found all my info
  • spadix
  • Born
  • Born
  • spadix

Post 3+ Months Ago

another one :
http://advancedhosters.com/
For example:
 iP4 2.4GHz (533MHz FSB / 512K Cache)
  1GB PC2100 Reg. & ECC DDR RAM
  120GB IDE 8MB Cache 7200 rpm HDD
  400GB of premium BW
  overusage at $0.29/GB
  full administration
  24/7 support over icq, aim, email or phone
 $249/month + $0 setup fee

I think thats good :)
  • juankerr
  • Born
  • Born
  • juankerr

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://phatindustries.com doing a deal on dedicated with 700 Gb Month

don't know if this helps got not bad server bought a hosting account earleir to spite 2 women webmasters! here http://www.wmhf.com/forums/showthread.p ... 7#post5637

ohhhhh the hilarity........
cheers
alan
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've had excellent service for almost 3 years from Interland on their shared servers. I'd have to expect that their dedicated servers are top notch.

http://www.interland.com/dedicated/#
  • rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I once did some coding for a guy who used ServePath, and I am now considering getting one myself, although I really can't justify the price at the moment.
  • genxservers
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • genxservers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I have just posted this in another thread, so to save typing time, I will just cut and paste.

One thing I would like to add is I would consider trading some $$ off for some of your web templates.

Quote:
We are a hosting company that specializes in dedicated servers and gaming servers. Because of the fact that we do gaming servers, our bandwidth HAVE to be of the highest quality available. Gamers are among the pickiest server renters. No one would rent a game server with even a slight lag.

But due to the fact that we buy our bandwidth in large quantity, we can pass the saving down.

We can offer a much better dedicated server package than what has been posted.

3.0 Ghz 800fsb processor
1.0 GB of PC3200 Ram
120GB hard drive

+ an unmetered 1mb/s internet line burtable up to 10mb/s or 100mb/s
(1mb will measure based on 95th percentile rule .. unmetered meaning no total transfer cap. You can use the line to your hearts content.)

No setup fee. No long term contract, we can go month to month. Or if you want to sign a 6 month or 1 year contract and pay upfront, we can lower the price a bit.

Server will be have RH9 or FreeBSD. If you want Windows, it will be a couple bucks extra monthly

You will also have access to our remote power unit to power cycle your server as you wish.

We are currently offering all this for $200 a month.

Any question, please contact me direct on aim @ either genxservers or genxsupport.

OR email me at mailbox@genxservers.com

• rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

bigweb I suggest you start a thread with a name something like "SPAM GOES HERE" and move all posts like the one directly above to there.
  • genxservers
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • genxservers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Spam would be going around posting in every thread or every other thread. I dont see how it is spam to post an offer when the guys ASKED for good prices for dedicated servers or hosting services.

Are you saying I can only suggest other people's services and NOT my own? Or would it make you feel better that I sit here an extra 10 min and retype what I typed earlier? Would that make you feel better?
  • rjstephens
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

no, that's not my point, but I am sayting that you shouldn't come to a forum only for the purposes of advertising your services, which appears to be what you've done. If you want to advertise your services, I suggest putting your URL and some info about your site in your signature and making some useful posts that actually help people.
  • genxservers
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • genxservers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adverstising is not the reason I joined ozzu. I also read the programming section and design forum, but if you noticed, today is my first day only, so give me some time .. and I am sure you will see that I am NOT just here to advertise. :wink:
  • genxservers
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • genxservers

Post 3+ Months Ago

Btw, I WILL take your advice and put some info into my signature also.

Thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts