DNS Help Needed

• kanexpo
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Geneva, Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I have a reseller account with my own NS1/NS2. I have pointed all my domains to my DNS but something is not right. After contacting my provider they told me to contact my registraar which i then did and received the following responce.

Quote:
Thank you for contacting customer support. Unfortunately, we cannot assist you with configuring your actual name server. This is part of the configuration of the nameserver itself. I recommend searching your favorite search engine for more information on how to configure zone files for a domain name server.

I am clueless right now. I need my domains to work, but there seems to be a problem with resolving.

I would apprecaite any expert analysis of this case, and some helpful responces.

Thank You Very Much,

Kanexpo
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• harryhood
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harryhood

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are your nameservers registered? You can check here: http://registrar.verisign-grs.com/whois/

If you haven't registered them then you need to do so and your registrar should help you with that.

If you have done that, have you confirmed that the dns zone for your domain(s) is properly configured? http://www.dnsreport.com will tell you that information. Your hosting provider should help you with that if needed.

When did you do all of this? It may be that you just need to wait for your dns to propagate.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts