i dont know where to put this

• dispector
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • dispector

Post 3+ Months Ago

is there anyone out there with a huge amount of hosting space and unlimited bandwidth (or something close) that wouldnt mind helping me out. My friends band is just starting up and they're actually pretty good.

Ive made a site for them and everything and bought the domain, my other friend said he'd host me but he bailed. I'd be willing to do whatever you want. I can code layouts pretty well, ill but a link back to your site, whatever.

and i understand if mods have to lock this topic, but ozzu has a great community and though someone could help me out. thanks guys
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you are willing to do some web design email us some samples. I'm also interested in some music tracks for some video projects. So music samples are cool too.
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting
  • Loc: Wishing I was in Kicking Horse

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi dispector, I will lock this thread, but, only to prevent the ridiculous posts which may arise (not you U-H :) )

However, may I ask that you try to be a little more reasonable with your request - unlimited bandwith really isnt possible (or anything close for that matter :) )

Hopefully someone here can barter some sort of services trade with you - however, please PM the original poster if you are interested

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts