Four GoDaddy premium email accounts and a funeral .

• KraFT
  • Born
  • Born
  • KraFT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Four GoDaddy premium email accounts and a funeral via spamhouse.org

Hi all.

I`am using GoDaddy Premium Email package for more than a 6 months. This is a warning from me to you and its very simple...

Dont use GoDaddy! Use whoever you want, but dont use their
e-mail service at all ! Its totaly unreliable service !

Depending from the type of communications you or your
clients have, 20% avg of your incoming emails from trusted sources will be blocked because of their dependency on Spamhaus.org

I must warn you that if you or your clients are receiving emails from Eastern Europe and Asia more than 70% of those emails will be blocked .

GoDaddy is telling them in your name that:
a: They are Spammers
b: Their PC`s are infected with somethng "spooky".
c: They are retarded and they can`t configure their email clients and servers.

I'm talking about big IT, corporate , governmental and public institutions and organisations that are just blocked from Go Daddy.
All od them are trusted sources 100% !

I dont want to mention normal small users that are using their regular ISP`s. They are 95% blacklisted!

I DO and I CAN receive emails from those "blacklisted" users on my other pop3 emails (not hosted by Go Daddy ) without any problems.
I DO and I CAN receive emails from those "blacklisted" users on all major mail services... Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail .
I DO and I CAN receive mail from those "blacklisted" users everywhere except on my main Go Daddy premium email accounts.

The failure notice is advising those users to go to spamhouse.org and unblock themselves from those blacklists ?!
They are normal users , using VERY VERY regular and normal emails.

If you are reselling email accounts this is the best way for you to lose your customers.
They have blacklisted the entire planet !

My advice ... Dont even think to host your business emails with GoDaddy. They are tottaly unreliable .

After seraching the net I can see that I am not alone here with the same problem and this is a huge issue for milon users but GoDaddy is simply ignoring this.

More info regarding this can be found here......
http://error.wordpress.com/2006/01/01/godaddy-sucks/

Example :
Subject: Undeliverable:
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Sent: 19.09.2007 15:19

The following recipient(s) could not be reached: mail@mail.com.mk on 19.09.2007 15:20

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
Please contact your system administrator.
example.org.mk #5.5.0 smtp;553 Dynamic pool xx.xx.xx.xxx.
http://unblock.secureserver.net/?ip=xx.xx.xx.*

I DO and I CAN receive emails from those "blacklisted" users on my other pop3 emails (not hosted by Go Daddy ) without any problems.
I DO and I CAN receive emails from those "blacklisted" users on all major mail services... Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail .
I DO and I CAN receive mail from those "blacklisted" users everywhere except on my main Go Daddy premium email accounts.
I need a quality answer, not a fast one.
Thanks!

In their answer they are advising me to contact my customers so they can start calling their partners so they can start some unblocking procedure ?! WTF ?!
And I`am talking here for big fat worldwide corporate IT e-mail setup`s. I dont want to mention privater small and normal home users. Most of their ISP`s IP ranges are blocked 97%! .
Do not expect that they will get trough this stupid and retarded black listing!

Also they are doing outomated msg reply .
They give the same answer for non-exsistant IP`s !

Support Staff Response
Dear ...............

Thank you for contacting Online Support.
The error message senders are encountering indicates that the IP address of the server attempting to deliver the email is
being blocked by our systems.
Our block list filters are triggered by a SPAM flood, virus activity or denial of service attack from a particular IP.

Before processing an IP unblock request, we require the following:
The IP address needs to have an RDNS entry that is both an FQDN and resolves to an IP address.
The IP address to which it resolves does not have to be the blocked IP. It just needs to be a valid IP.
The blocked IP must be static and must be assigned to a dedicated email server.

The server must respond with a valid host name to the HELO command. In this case, "valid" means a FQDN that resolves successfully.
In addition, the following are preferred, but will not necessarily prevent unblocking of the IP:
An indication that any viruses and/or security issues have been resolved.
A brief description of the steps taken is also preferred; "Blocked outgoing traffic on port 110 and ran virus scan" would be an example.

The server should not allow connections on port 25. Port 25 should be used as an outgoing port only.
Accepting incoming connections on port 25 is a security risk.
The server on xx.xx.xx.xxx was detected sending spam to our users on 2006/04/21 13:00:15 (MST).
Currently, the server on this IP does not have an RDNS entry. It also provided invalid identifying information when connecting to our servers.
This usually indicates a virus infection. The system will need to be cleaned of viruses and worms, and properly configured and secured before we will unblock.
If you do not manage the server on this IP, I recommend that you forward this information to whoever does.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Sincerely,

Jarrod P.
Online Support Technician

disclamer :)
I am not a spammer and never have been. I do not support spammers and never have done so. I believe that spam is a first-class annoyance and ought to be stopped somehow.
  • rllunzmann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • rllunzmann
  • Loc: Wisconsin

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry to hear about your issues, what are you doing now to correct this issue?

Regards,
  • KraFT
  • Born
  • Born
  • KraFT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, my account that expires at 2010 @ GoDaddy will go into hell ....

This time , I`am looking for some European hosting company that is not reseller and offers similar email package .

Also they are not using those or similar spam protection services that blacklisted the entire planet....

I`am searching for email setup similar to GoDaddy Premium*
So,

1. I have 8 domains registered with my country TLD ".MK"

2. So, I`ll have my domains. (example)

http://www.1.net.mk
- personal site -
* min 20 email acc all should be 20 MB min and pop3 and smtp - name@1.net.mk

http://www.2.com.mk
- small shop presentation - no online shopping
* min 50 email acc all should 20 MB min be pro and pop3 and smtp - name@2.com.mk

http://www.3.com.mk
- will be automatically forwarded to a different site -
* min 50 email acc all should 20 MB min be pro and pop3 and smtp - name@3.net.mk

http://www.etc.com.mk
- will be automatically forwarded to a different site - 301 .htcaccess
* min 50 email acc all should 20 MB min be pro and pop3 and smtp - name@4.com.mk

Very important!
NO SPAM protection or any other similar filtering systems should exsist on my email servers.
All emails should accept all extensions and the limit per attachment should be the size of the email - box!
I also want to buy 2GB mailbox space that I can assign to any of those emails acordingly to my needs.
I`am searching for email setup similar to GoDaddy Premium*
* Beside unlimited 20MB email boxes , GoDaady offered 100 Email Address with 2000MB Total Storage
with their premium email package, where I can assign the space per mailbox, accordingly to my needs.... *

Example
At name@1.net.mk beside the regular 20mb email boxes I want to assighn additional 3e.boxes with 200MBspace.
At name@2.com.mk beside the regular 20mb email boxes I want to assighn additional 4e.boxes with 100MBspace.
At name@3.net.mk beside the regular 20mb email boxes I want to assighn additional 2e.boxes with 150MBspace.
At name@4.com.mk beside the regular 20mb email boxes I want to assighn additional 7e.boxes with 100MBspace.
(total 2GB)

Can you please sugest some plan for me?
Thanks.
KraFT
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please contact Kraft via PM if you're able to provide what they've requested.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts