Godaddy Email Problems Anyone else?

• dudarino354
  • Born
  • Born
  • dudarino354

Post 3+ Months Ago

Godaddy does suck. I have been wondering for weeks why my e-mails have not been going through to my potential customers. I am part of a web business and use their web e-mail server. The e-mails hardly go through. I am losing time and potential customers because Gogaddy is a sloppy company. Word of advice... "Say no-Daddy to Go-Daddy" for e-mail boxes. They are dreadful!!!!! :evil:
  • jeffatrackaid
  • Born
  • Born
  • jeffatrackaid

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yesterday, I tracked down a Goddday issue for a client. They use Senderbase as one of their filters. If you have a poor reputation in this blacklist you will get blacklisted at Godaddy.

I wrote up a blog on who to get removed but cannot post it here.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just can't believe people still use Godaddy, they are so shady with stealing domains and expiring tactics. Blocking email by c-classes? Really.

I can't express how bad godaddy is, I just how the newbies will soon find out.

I mean the owner kills elephants for fun, what a douche.
  • DPedlar
  • Born
  • Born
  • DPedlar

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wish I would have read this myself before committing to these losers. There customer service still sucks ass after over 6 years according to this forum. I have had their hosted microsoft exchange service for less than two months. At first everything worked great. Now I have people asking me why I am not responding to business emails. I never received them. I called up and they played dumb. No problems on our end they say. They shouldn't be in business.
  • megabeta
  • Born
  • Born
  • megabeta

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen many people problem with godaddy. Its look like vary bad. Good luck guys.
  • steel717
  • Born
  • Born
  • steel717

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have had a TON of people who I have confirmed sent emails to their address say they haven't received anything yet.

So if I have two business emails with Godaddy and I'm going to switch over to a new email hoster (if thats even what its called,) will I be able to use the same email name after i delete the codaddy email account?

Beni
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah that should be no problem, you would just have your MX records pointed to your new mail host, and then they can handle all of the mail. This would allow you to have GoDaddy still host your actually website. Not sure why you want to host with them too though, I have heard so many horror stories with them.
  • steel717
  • Born
  • Born
  • steel717

Post 3+ Months Ago

I honestly didn't do any research on which domain holder to go through. It was my first domain name so I figured for a newbie like me a host site with a name as big as Godaddy would be more than sufficient...quickly finding out that's a nope! I'm having to redefine my understanding of tech savvy with all this email talk. I have no idea what MX records are or pretty much any of the other acronyms in this entire forum.
  • Stellatyler
  • Stellatyler
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been experiencing major issues with Godaddy email. The problem is with multiple domains that I currently own at Godaddy. The email issue just keeps getting worse, and I've been wondering if it was just me. I'm glad I found this site, so I know I'm not alone.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 39 posts