godaddy problems

• timelf123
  • Born
  • Born
  • timelf123

Post 3+ Months Ago

Weird problem. I have two accounts on 110mb.com (one of the best free hosts I have ever used). One is a subdomain, which works fine, the other is a domain (which is registered on godaddy.com). When I set up the domain account, I changed the DNS etc. on Godaddy, and waited about a day, then registered on 110mb.com. After doing that, everything worked fine and I installed Joomla. The very next morning when I visited my domain, instead of showing me my Joomla page, it showed me the 110mb.com homepage. I know this is probably a server side issue, but even the admin is baffled right now, so I am looking for any insight into the issue. Here is a screenshot of the original settings that worked, and then decided to not work lol:

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• akcurin
  • akcurin

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it's not interested with godaddy. You should rewiev your hosting properties. Somtimes Jommla can not work some servers because of different problems for example a language problem can cause it.
  • timelf123
  • Born
  • Born
  • timelf123

Post 3+ Months Ago

akcurin wrote:
I think it's not interested with godaddy. You should rewiev your hosting properties. Somtimes Jommla can not work some servers because of different problems for example a language problem can cause it.

What? Didn't understand that at all. All my other Joomla sites work on different domains, why would this fail?
  • mafiaboy3
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mafiaboy3
  • Loc: Canda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lol y didn't u just use yahoo? 8.94, 4 gb of space!Email n evrythin, plus their service was great when i called them, never got any problems, ( i called them for help on their site builder) its really easy to use 2, what webhost u find is the best webhost?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts