Good hosting company

• Tobi
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Tobi
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can any one guide me to a good web hosting company, which provides online support, good features and importantly must be cheap!

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• esensuality
  • Born
  • Born
  • esensuality

Post 3+ Months Ago

try Gazzin.com - it is the best I hav come accross so far. Offers cheap hosting and the support is unbelievable. There is live chat and the support person always says 'sir'. Great
  • cva_cool
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi tobi,

Check out classicwebsites.org, they provide VPS hosting and windows, linux hosting services with 24X7 online support, the features they give are good and they offer different packages for hosting. I surely believe that you will find this hosting company very useful...

Regards
Cva
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh good lord quit spamming your own sites guys. Just because they are your sites is no indication they are "good". Geez these kinds of posts irritate me. Nothing but spam magnets.

Tobi since this post is going to get you nothing except people spamming their hosting service I'll recommend to you a couple reputable ones.

http://www.unflux.net -- Has what you asked for. UNFLUX is a reseller for EV1 and was the first Supermoderator OZZU had. The hosting service is also administered by Bigwebmaster, the owner of this site.

http://www.cartikahosting.com/ -- also owned and operated by a former OZZU moderator.

Advice -- ignore the advice of posters with 1 or limited posts here. They are simply spamming their own service. Most of them have only been in business less than a few months.

Read this post for additional advice
http://www.ozzu.com/moderators-only/read-this-first-before-asking-for-hosting-recommendations-t34784.html
  • Tonzilit
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all what is your budget? Then what kind of hosting do you want to have - shared, dedi, VPS or reseller?
  • charlesgan
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

its too broad, if want to named you a few that is CHEAP...
ixwebhosting, hostexcellence, etc.
  • Blubeamshop.com
  • Blubeamshop.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

What about godaddy.com? I pay $6,99 a month to host some sites with them..never had any problems and the price is really cheap. Then again i dont have any masses of traffic at this point, dont know really what they charge for 100.000mb+/mo hosting.
  • boilingpoint
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your needs are somehow vague, every host provides online support,
good features? don't really know what's good for you.
If looking for "cheap reseller hosting", the smallest ahosting.biz plans might suit you or can't you google "cheap hosting" or look thru cheap hosters ratings at hostingmile or olimphost.com review centers?
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

When did they become a former moderator?

ATNO/TW wrote:

http://www.cartikahosting.com/ -- also owned and operated by a former OZZU moderator.

• hmalekib
  • hmalekib
  • Loc: Totonto

Post 3+ Months Ago

Whatever company you decide to go with... make sure you do your research.
  • roca
  • roca

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am hosting my sites on dreamhost, That very good hosting company.

They offer a plan for only $119 yearly that includes:

- one domain name registration free (but you can host unlimited domains on the same plan),
- unlimited subdomains,
- 200 GB disk space,
- unlimited bandwidth,
- control panel,
- unlimited databases mysql.
- 75 shell access to develop if you want,
- 3000 mail addresses (webmail, pop and smtp, antispam et c etc),
- 75 ftp accounts,
- php and other scripting languages (of course).

I am very happy with this hosting... If you want I can give you a referral code for $50 off. That means $69 yearly...

I don't want to spamm forum, but if you are interested send me a private message for the code.

regards...
  • jasbor
  • Born
  • Born
  • jasbor
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest that the provider you choose is not just a reseller. I am sure there are some pretty good resellers out there, but they are limited to what they can do/offer since they don’t have 100% control of their own server. There are tons of resellers out there that are just trying to make a buck or two, and probably doing so... They are almost always bound by their own restrictions of disk space and bandwidth from the provider that is providing them their resellers account, thus if another customer is abusing their service, their reseller account could be suspended or terminated. This leaves you as an innocent victim of the abuser.
The best advise, as stated above; do your research.
  • gobeyond
  • gobeyond

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been using hostgator shared hosting for $10/month. No complain here. They are very reliable and offer a lot of features. Dreamhost and bluehost are very good too.

In the hosting world, you get what you pay for.
  • wish71
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wish71
  • Loc: Italy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try chiangmaihosting.com
Solutions for professional webmaster, small medium business and enterprises, reseller, new by.
  • Tonzilit
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Recently I've read many negative feedbacks abouGoDaddy. I'd keep away from them.
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith
  • Loc: Leeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would recommend http://www.webhosting.uk.com which provides you 30 day's money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their service.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Of course you would harrysmith since you own it. *duh. God I hate spam.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry there's enough spam in this forum as it is. This topic is locked.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts