I'm so happy!

• Katrinas Korner

Post 3+ Months Ago

After bouncing from webhost to webhost for a couple of years, I decided to try a dedicated server. I soon realized after hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars that I was in over my head and had no idea how to or desire to run the server-side of things...

When I was at my wit's end, I found a company that employs real customer service along with their shared hosting packages...

As I said before, I have been with many hosts in the few years that I have been online. And NEVER have I found one willing to spend over an hour on the phone and an hour in live chat...actually listening to my questions and answering comprehensively. (not just paying lip service like a used car salesman)

Thank you Cartika Hosting! You guys are a shining beacon of light in the darkness of the graveyard that is "internet customer service". And I am actually looking forward to doing business with them!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting
  • Loc: Wishing I was in Kicking Horse

Post 3+ Months Ago

Katrina, thank you very much for the kind words. I hope we countinue to meet and exceed your expectations.

Also, I believe you spoke with Erin on live chat - I will make sure she reads this post. She works very hard at ensuring all questions are answered, and Im sure she will appreciate reading this :)

Thanks again,

Andrew
  • Fitness4Living
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Belfast, Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

thats quite an impressive testimonial for your webhosting business CartikaHosting. Well done and good luck with your business. Few hosts are so helpful these days.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts