HELP AGAIN WITH FTP PLEASSSEEE (sry fot the caps XD)

• TyLLy_4
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • TyLLy_4

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey ... look .. the this its thos (ill make it brief since i dont have a lot of time) ... i got a cable internet conection wich i conect to a modem ... and the modem to a spliter wich separates the signal in 3 for the 3 computersa in my house crating at the time a LAN (local area conection) ... so evrytime i try to use the TCP/IP protocol i gopt screwed .... i can acces to the net ... play in zone and servers of the like but i can not conect directly with any other computer ..... SOME ONE HELPO ME ... some one told me that i had to do somenthing with my subnet mask and my hetaway or somenthing like that but i cant understand that good because my main language its spanish ... so please make your explanations moron level please :roll: .... (ok even more briefg .. i got that kind of conmection and when i give some one my ipo they conect to my router instead of to my computer ... whjat should i do???) ,,,,
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• TyLLy_4
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • TyLLy_4

Post 3+ Months Ago

P.D. hey its me agaoin ... i found out that what i need its some kind of adresss composed of my getaway and my ip adress that will reditrect other's poeple computers from the router directly to my comuter ... still im lostr .. anybody got a clue? thanks in advance .... :lol:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts