help choosing a new host

• Rambosko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rambosko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I'm wanting to change my web-host, as I have grown tired and unhappy with the service ipower are providing me.

At present I use my host to show my portfolio, (which I am currently re-designing) and to experiment with things online.

I am looking for a webhost who can provide me with 800mb - 1GB of diskspace or as much as I can get for £100/ $185. per year

I am also looking to perhaps host my aunts website on the same host, however both of our sites would need a different domain name.

My aunt's website currenty uses around 50mb of bandwidth a month, that is easy to work out, however if my own website is to become popular once I launch it, it is going to be quite heavy on the bandwidth as it will contain flash videos of my animation and video production work, these videos will vary filesize, and running time and by the end of my 3rd year at University there could be at least 15-20 videos on there.

I will also be using my host to self learn PHP and Mysql, therefor I will need a host who can provide me with these two facilities.

I would very much appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction for a host which is going to satisfy my needs.

Lee
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please respond to Rambosko in PM only with offers or advice. Any URL spammed here will be deleted.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts