hostgator.com and unflux.net

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay I was wondering if anyone has any reviews on these hosting company's.

Ive heard alot of people talk about Host Gator around these forums but most of them have less than 10 posts. I know the owner of unflux was on these boards for a while and sometimes comes back.

Im going to send an email to unflux and ask what all comes in there plans. When I looked at Gator Host I saw that they support just about everything (Swamp). Its a little more expensive than the Unflux plan (standard). Now I know that gator host has more domains and alot more webspace. But I plan on running webpages not file hosting services. One thing I like about Gator Host is that they have Private SSL which is something I might be interested in looking into here soon. Most you of probably cant tell me if Unflux has that .

Anyone have any experience?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*smiles. UNFLUX doesn't come around here that much at the moment. However, Bigwebmaster can help you with your questions. He's closely associated with UNFLUX.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well since no one has said anything about gator host and I have a feeling unflux has good service I am planning on getting hosting from them. Just as soon as I get my paycheck. :) Im a poor poor student lol Plus christmas is a killer

The main reason I'm switching hosts is the php mail function does not work on my current host. Its basically a free account so I cant really go an complain to my host.
  • charlesgan
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi, i would like to comment a little about hostgator here.
as per my experience as their affiliate and hosting user, i am still is their happy customer. Indeed, i usually recommend this to my friends and client, as their startup cost is 1 cent only, and no contract basis. My client is happy to hear that. Come with cpanel. And most supprisingly, with the little extra price, the support is good as well.

just 1 thing bother me this long, the domain signup is not directly at hostgator.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts