Hosting company help

• johnlynches
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • johnlynches

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need some help trying to find a hosting company to use for my site. I am currently using SureSupport, and their service is good, but sometimes it takes close 10 seconds to load my homepage. It is not picture rich, or has flah, or anything that would cause it to slow down that much. I'm only paying about $5 a month right now, and I'm looking for something that would be a lot faster, and I know that speed will cost me too, I was thinking about $25 a month or so.

I need an ecommerce capable hosting provider, I do not need a shipping cart, I have that covered. I just need to be able to have a control panel, be able to use php, mysql, access ftp, and ability for SSL. When checking out, my customers need to see the https://, and I need to have it there for security (I will get my SSL cert unless one is provided). I get about 500 visitors a day, and I do expect that to go up, but not drastically. Also, my customer base is 99% in the United States.

Any suggestions of sites, or possibly pointing in the direction of what to search for would be greatly appreciated.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Satwant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangalore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just search 'this' form , u will found lots web hosting Reviews and User reports about Web hosts. Choose one to suit your needs. :)
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any offers should go via PM to johnlynches directly.

//LOCKED

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts