Ipowerweb.com increased their domain pricing :(

• cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sad news,

I was going to register a domain today from http://www.ipowerweb.com or http://www.ipower.com and found that they have increased their domain pricing to $6.5 from $2.95

So, can now someone refer me a reliable site from where I can register domains at minimum price?

Awaiting for replies

Thanx
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

So what's the problem? $6.50 is still cheap.
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was looking for more cheaper :-\
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

more cheaper isn't proper English. more cheaper!= free nor does it mean better service
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

So you mean Ipower.com doesn't give better service while they provided domains @ $2.95?

Thats what I call, cheap and best
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

cancer10 wrote:
So you mean Ipower.com doesn't give better service while they provided domains @ $2.95?

Thats what I call, cheap and best

OK so I don't get it. You are advertising ipowerweb in your post and asking why they upped their price but you are advertising in your sig
Quote:
Cheapest Paid Hosting:
1 GB space + 10 GB data transfer per month http://www.chargertek.in

So which is better, or do you have pocket aces?
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, I am not going to involve in any arguments, if you dont have the proper reply to my question, then please stay out of my thread
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats a good way to get your thread locked and deleted, Tell a super mod off, real smart..

I pay $14.95 (AUD) for my domains, the domain host is awesome. I wouldnt be paying $2.95 for a domain, since in most cases you cant even pick up wholesale domains for that price. I wouldnt be complaining about $6.50, if they provide a good service, then thats really good!
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

Super-mods are ment to help others and not make arguments with members and giving unnecessary replies.
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I dont see any arguements from ATNO :shock:.

I see questions?

If you are going to post a question about something, and then you are going to be upset by the answer, then maybe you shouldnt post the question in the first place.

Anyway, I agree with ATNO, its a good price $6.50, some place charge alot more.
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

cancer10 wrote:
Super-mods are ment to help others and not make arguments with members and giving unnecessary replies.

I beg to differ. A 'super-mod' or 'super moderator' is a position of authority, second only to the site administrator for the purpose of moderating user input.

The term 'moderator' in this sense referring to " ... a person who monitors the quality of a comment posted on a site, message board or IRC channel. The purpose is to prevent trolling, abuse of the comment system, and ultimately ensure that posts are not clearly antagonizing others. "

The technical or logistical assistance ATNO, other supermods or the moderators provide is purely their own and is not mandated by Ozzu or its management.

ATNO, for the record, was being neither argumentative nor providing 'unnecessary replies' -- he asked several questions to clarify your position and intentions; clearly this is exactly the purpose and intent of the aforementioned definition of 'moderator'.

Please be so kind as to answer his questions.
  • cancer10
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • cancer10

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, Since I am not going to get any replies here, so please may I request you guys to LOCK this topic?
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

cancer10 wrote:

:wha: :imwithstupid:
All hosting companies have specials from time-to-time with cheap registrations. You probably hit ipowerweb in the middle of one of their promotions.

Like the others say, $6.99 is still cheap - especially if you are happy with their service and call them the "best". :?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts