Listen.

• DarkCha0s
  • Born
  • Born
  • DarkCha0s

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a kid with a dream, a dream of running a radio station. The only problem is: Where can i find a ShoutCast Server, or a host that will provide me with some free SC hosting.

This radio station will be a popular project....I've already purchased the domain and webhosting. [kk6-radio.net]
If you can provide me with ShoutCast hosting i will give you a stake of 50% in this project....I will even host advertisements.

If nobody will sponser me....then i need help with running the Shoutcast Console....

I have a BT Voyager 210 Broadband Router and it wont let me stream from the ShoutCast Server console.....

Please help...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Muhammad Asad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't understand properly what you want! Do you want hosting or what?
  • DarkCha0s
  • Born
  • Born
  • DarkCha0s

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes i do....But for free...if not that's okay....I just need help with configging my router so i can run the sc_serv console myself
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Then you need to provide more detail. Is it your router that's the problem or do you have a firewall running and simply need to open a port? Are you doing this via your home ISP? If so, what are they going to think about it? Normally it is against their TOS to run a webserver on home service.
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ofcourse i can give you free space but you have to place my banner on main page of your site. Just tell me how much space you need?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts