Looking for a good reliable host

• kanexpo2
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • kanexpo2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello folks,

I am currently hosting with Lypha and i am not satisfied at all. I am slowly building up a webpage which i hope will be attracting many visitors. I cannot afford slow / down servers.

I wish to find something that costs no more than 25$ a month and that really is good/stable. I don't trust online reviews as i am sure they just wrote it themselves etc.

My experience with hosts haven't been so good - it seems they always break their promises.

If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. Oh and important is high bandwidth
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith
  • Loc: Leeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please let me know your requirements so that i can help you better, We don't oversell ourselves so we don't break promises about our service/product.
You will get all features/services what are mentioned on hosting plans, we offer you 24x7 live support (Live chat + Tollfree + tickets )so that we can help you better.

Just get back to me at MSN/Mail harry @webhosting.uk.com with your excepted server requirements.
  • rllunzmann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • rllunzmann
  • Loc: Wisconsin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Also, I'm sure alot of hosts would be happy to give you a trial period, if you don't like what you see, walk away. I think thats an important thing to offer as well but generally you'll need to ask for that.
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith
  • Loc: Leeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

rllunzmann wrote:
Also, I'm sure alot of hosts would be happy to give you a trial period, if you don't like what you see, walk away. I think thats an important thing to offer as well but generally you'll need to ask for that.

Even we provide 30 day moneyback guarantee in case you are not satisfied with our service. [ Not on Dedicated Hosting plans ]
  • ibragimm
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

What are your requirements?
  • DanKo
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Specify your needs.
  • cb3rob
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • cb3rob

Post 3+ Months Ago

kanexpo2 wrote:
Hello folks,

I am currently hosting with Lypha and i am not satisfied at all. I am slowly building up a webpage which i hope will be attracting many visitors. I cannot afford slow / down servers.

I wish to find something that costs no more than 25$ a month and that really is good/stable. I don't trust online reviews as i am sure they just wrote it themselves etc.

My experience with hosts haven't been so good - it seems they always break their promises.

If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. Oh and important is high bandwidth

We would be happy to host you at cb3rob.com, why dont you forward me a mail with your specific requirements and I will get back to you asap with a quote.

Speak soon,

robson@cb3rob.com
  • tbx_3001
  • Born
  • Born
  • tbx_3001

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dreamhost.com --> I been using them the past year.. so far so good.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreamhost is dreamy. granted my requirements are not extensive, but their customer service is sometimes surprisingly efficient, and everything is so nice and straightforward and easy to use.....
  • Tonzilit
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

You may get cheap dedis from Ahosting.biz as they offer promo dedis.
Do you need Linux-based or Windows-based dedis?
  • micksss

Post 3+ Months Ago

Besides high bandwidth what are your other requirements?
  • winsor
  • Born
  • Born
  • winsor

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can get reliable and secure web hosting solutions from http://www.webhosting.net. I am using for my small business, you can give try. I find them good.
  • sheeparecool
  • Born
  • Born
  • sheeparecool
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.Honeysun.com is the best and SUPER reliable
  • tan_go
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd advise to look at [banned domain] and A2hosting.com. These companies are quality ones and provide fast and responsive web hosting services. They are nice to sign up with.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts