Im looking for a honest and reliable host

• Troll
  • Born
  • Born
  • Troll

Post 3+ Months Ago

Im looking for a honest and reliable host who stands by there word and will not go changing the rules because it suits there needs as soon as you get your foot in the door.

Im in need for a FREE Site with plenty of space and bandwith. I make sited for several diffrent groups. From MMORPG's Guilds to Ren Gaire Guilds. All these groups are dirt poor and I dont charge them anything to do the work. PhPNuke will be use for each of the sites.

What is neede is about 3g space and 5g band with for them all. Must have Cpanel, Fantastico and 5 to 10 MySQL Databases

In return they will alow "1" Ad banner of your choice on each page. No pop ups.

Im looking for a host because the one im useing now, with out notification is adding pop ads ontop of there 1 banner per page.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• john551
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • john551

Post 3+ Months Ago

Host #6 will fit your need at http://www.web-hosting-world.com/top-10-web-hosts.php. But Iam not sure that they are going to give you free hosting. Contact them with your offer.
  • Brandon Bevis
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Brandon Bevis
  • Loc: Springfield, Missouri

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey man,

I'll be able to you on that. What type of website is it? PM me and I can put on our best server with all that you need.

-b
  • shipwills
  • Born
  • Born
  • shipwills

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was thinking about your needs and I found that http://www.forumer.com covers most, if not all of them. You should check it out, as I have been using it and it works well. They have 15 different servers, all with unlimited bandwidth. There is only 1 banner on them and there are ways to get rid of them!

Shipwills
  • Troll
  • Born
  • Born
  • Troll

Post 3+ Months Ago

I runn php nuke communities...though it dose use phpbb..but there is a lot more to them

thank you

Right now im looking for a host who is willing to host a shout cast station..meaning around 400gb of transfer.
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting
  • Loc: Wishing I was in Kicking Horse

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Right now im looking for a host who is willing to host a shout cast station..meaning around 400gb of transfer

For free?

Im not sure you are going to find that = 400 GB bandwith isnt cheap, let alone the drain on server resources - you are pretty much looking for a dedicated server or large VPS - if you are generating that much interest, are you not able to sell banner ads, etc to at least generate enough revenue to pay for your hosting?
  • Troll
  • Born
  • Born
  • Troll

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have found one...

The deal was a banner pluse 1 ad metion on air each hr.
  • funlounge
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • funlounge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I'm not sure it help but try dreamhost.com
the promo 41OFFNOW will give you 41$ off a yearly plan or 20$ off a monthly
plan - for 7.95$/month you get 20Gb space, 1000 gb traffic...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts