• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,
I'm not used to asking about e-mail providers at ozzu, if its in the wrong place please move it, but please leave a link to new location.
Thanks
I have a member at a forum who is struggling with a d/load, he needs a key to open it to use, he needs a new e-mail address for his support call, (you must use the e-mail you reg with) but this member has forgotton or lost his reg e-mail addy.
Is there a really really simple free one i could send him to sign up with..? it must be easy he has tried hotmail, also excite but can't use either, he gets it wrong, he is from another country.
suzie.
:D
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

mmm...He cud try postmaster maybe? There are a few out there not as many tottaly free these days or you could set him up a hotmail one yourself basically help him along?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Would i be allowed to set hotmail up for him jnacool, many thanks for your quick reply to my message.
suzie.
:)
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I guess so, as long as you have his permisission and can be trusted with his password I really don't see a problem with it, its like my company registering a domain on your behalf I suppose. I mean u could always skip that and use your email adress for the support problems?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks jnacool, think i'll go with the latter,
see i was gonna pm him with c/p with all the hotmail sign in, that would have meant giving him my e-mail address to send me the answers lolol something i'm not too keen on really.
I'll see what support say by using my e-mail address in a support ticket, its been a real headache for both this member and me, he is'nt at my forum, hes at another one...support should have at least one e-mail address for this member!!
thanks again jnacool.
suzie.
:)
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

No problems any time!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts