Need Extra Bandwidth?

• Darkhack
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Darkhack

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't see anything against this in the rules, but if the admins/mods prefer I not do this, please tell me, I mean no disrespect to anyone.

Anyways, I am hosting a computer site called PhantomSphere and I was hoping to look for more users to help increase my site traffic. I am always added tutorials and news to the site so I keep it updated, but its been about a month since I have had a new user.

I have plenty of bandwidth to offer and was wondering if anyone is interested in having me host some files, such as a download section or games, or whatever it is you need hosted if you are in a crunch for bandwidth. In return I ask of possibly a small mention of my site. Even a text ad is fine so long as it is noticable and not completely hidden.

offering 30 gigs a month and storage is nagotiable. I wont host websites or anything and can't give you cPanel or stuff like that... I am not a hosting company or a reseller, but I can give you an FTP account and host a downloads section or something like that.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post