I Need Offshore Web Hosting

• Marcus
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: NYC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear Forum Moderators,

If this is the wrong place to post this kind of request, please forgive me as I am terribly sorry.

I need offshore hosting, preferably in a country that is not bound by USA law. I have a friend who was once an Amway distributor and she quit after being involved for many years. She is now a recovering Amway distributor (ex-Amway distributor who got out of the cult) and looking to put online a web site exposing the Amway cult of deception. For those not aware, Amway is a multi level marketing company that has often been accused of deception and fraud. Her site is basically a collection of articles, essays and texts from ex-Amway distributors of a very critical nature, lawsuit information, articles about fraud, etc... Basically it is a huge collection of anti-Amway articles, texts and essays.

She set up her website in the USA before, but someone (not mentioning names) was able to use the back door method of getting the site shut down, you know by harassment etc...

I need an offshore host, to host the site that will not bow down to pressure from lawyers or bribes. If you know of such an offshore host that can provide DIRT CHEAP hosting prices, let me know and you got a customer.

You must be a reliable host with good references, and a list of other web sites which are hosted on your site. Quality, reliability, good uptime and excellent customer support are required!

Please email this contact address to be put in touch: dnagod2000@yahoo.com

Do NOT PM, email only!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Denni08
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Denni08
  • Loc: Cincy Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try a local Radio Shack! :D
  • Sunday
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hungary or China, google it.
  • elmo1
  • Born
  • Born
  • elmo1

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have an offshore website from which I sell products that are not legal in the USA. I host my website with Link Removed . They are great to work with and don't bow down to the attorneys or pressure from power groups. You might try them.

They also offer a referral program I'll pass on to you. Tell them that Elmo referred you and you'll receive a 10% discount on your purchase of one year of hosting. I just wrote and told them I put this on the forum and they said they will honour the referral.

Good luck on you project!

Elmo

//Mod edit: they asked for you to email them with your recommendations. Please do so.
  • webhause
  • Born
  • Born
  • webhause

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Elmo i would really be gratelful to you if you provided me a link for the hosting that does not bow down in front of the lame US authorities.,
Could you please contact us at sales@webhause.com and let us know the link so that we could use their service too
Thankyou very much
Timmy.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts