I need a reliable audio video webhost

• onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

This message is for webhosts only.
If non-webhosts are reading this then recommend me the best.

Anyway, do you have the right webhosting packages for me ?
I need your help to pick the right packages.
I want to run a review website where it will host audio and video clips of products, services and websites.
The audio and video clips will either be streaming or downloadable files.
So, how much band-width do I need ?
The audio and video clips will be each :

* minimum 1 minute and
* maximum 5 minutes

So, how much band-width would one audio file eat and how much band-width would one video file eat based on each
streaming file being 1 minute in length ?

And, how much band-width would one audio file eat and how much band-width would one video file eat based on each
streaming file being 5 minutes in length ?

Also, how much band-width would one audio file eat and how much band-width would one video file eat based on each downloadable file being 1 minute in length ?

And, how much band-width would one audio file eat and how much band-width would one video file eat based on each downloadable file being 5 minutes in length ?

Knowing the answers to these will help me estimate how much band-width I will need for my website when I know the traffic of my website after my first month.
I do not know how much visitors I would get as my website has not been launched yet.

I need :

* Cpanel
* FTP uploads (so I can upload my cgi-files and cmod them since chmoding is impossible via browser file uploads)
* Cgi-bin (I want to run Perl Cgi-scripts)
* Php MyAdmin (I want to run Php scripts)
* unlimited or enough MySql (I will be running many web scripts that will use MySql)
* unlimited SSI
* Custom error pages

I should be able to :

Apart from the monthly hosting fee I should not be charged any hidden, open, fixed, variable, circumstantial, one-off, on-going costs to

* get 24/7 unlimited support
* log-in to my account unlimited times
* use the Cpanel unlimited times
* upload, edit, delete the html, Cgi, Php, audio, video etc. files via the browser unlimited times
* upload html, Cgi, Php, audio, video etc. files via ftp unlimited times
* use my Cgi-bin and Php MyAdmin unlimited times
* execute unlimited number of Cgi and Php scripts unlimited times
* use the MySQLs unlimited times
* use the SSIs unlimited times
* update Custom error pages unlimited times
* etc. (I think you get the picture)

I want no surprise on my monthly bill.
Whatever you charge me the first month thatever you should charge me all the rest of the months without rising the charges unless I upgrade.

Also, I only wish to pay monthly. Is that ok with you ?
I would like to try you out and so am not willing to risk paying up-front for a lengthy time (quarterly, half year, yearly) with-out knowing how reliable your service is. Sorry, cannot take your word for it or anyone else's for that matter with-out checking myself how reliable your service is.

So, which packages do you recommend ?
Choose the suitable, lowest priced, packages for me.
Choose 2 packages for me. One for my "review website" where I will host audio and video files and another package where I will not host any audi or video files as this website will host all the other stuffs (text data, images, animations, flash animations, Perl Cgi scripts and Php scripts, etc).

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try http://www.uh-hosting.co.uk, they are cheap and reliable hosts that are willing to customise their packages to suite your needs.

If you dont like them, try http://www.fasthosts.com
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

you're going to want to search ozzu for this, it';s been asked 100000000 times and it's getting very tired. you are not the only one who "needs hosting" and all this does is incite blatant spamming. You do have some good questions there, so I'm gonna leave this open for now. If the spamming starts as I expect, this may have to end quickly.
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting
  • Loc: Wishing I was in Kicking Horse

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello onauc,

Well - without knowing how large these files are (length doesnt necessarily give an indication of size) and without knowing the number of visitors you will receive - it would be really difficult to give you an estimate of expected bandwith useage. Please provide some additional information - specifically on format and size.

Quote:
Cpanel
* FTP uploads (so I can upload my cgi-files and cmod them since chmoding is impossible via browser file uploads)
* unlimited or enough MySql (I will be running many web scripts that will use MySql)
* unlimited SSI
* Custom error pages

Everything on here is pretty standard - however - "unlimited" may not be attainable - not many hosts actually monitor most of this stuff - except to say that as long as you're not abusing it, you shouldnt have a problem. As for cPanel - personally - I wouldnt touch it - but again, you should have no problem finding this..

Quote:
Apart from the monthly hosting fee I should not be charged any hidden, open, fixed, variable, circumstantial, one-off, on-going costs to

* upload, edit, delete the html, Cgi, Php, audio, video etc. files via the browser unlimited times

Again - most of this is standard except:

Quote:

If you truely want 24/7 support - expect to pay for it - many offer this - but very few deliver - do your research on this one...

&

Quote:
execute unlimited number of Cgi and Php scripts unlimited times

Again - be weary of unlimited anything - however - cgi's in particular can be an issue - just make sure youre running "clean" cgi's and that you arent abusing the server and you should be fine

Quote:

I recommend all consumers do this until they have been with a host for an extended period of time - good business practice...

Quote:

If you want quality - expect to pay for it. It looks like you have been through a number of hosts based upon your requirements - were they all the "lowest priced" you can find?

I can recommend http://www.diyhosting.com - they will definately fulfill your requirements - especially on the 24x7 support. However - they have recently dropped cPanel completely - They do offer both Plesk Reloaded and H-Sphere - so, if either of those fulfill your requirements, and you dont mind paying the extra money for their service - they may be a good option for you.

Hope this helps...
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

UNFLUX wrote:
you're going to want to search ozzu for this, it';s been asked 100000000 times and it's getting very tired. you are not the only one who "needs hosting" and all this does is incite blatant spamming. You do have some good questions there, so I'm gonna leave this open for now. If the spamming starts as I expect, this may have to end quickly.

UNFLUX - I think you have been clear - I would hope no one would flagrantly spam after your statements above. The original poster has asked some really good questions - so - hopefully everyone can play nice here and leave this discussion open...
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree which is why I left it open. Posts like yours here is the example to follow, and I appreciate your efforts to help as usual.
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Post 3+ Months Ago

While all of this may be true it does not offer a solution. There are simply too many unknown variables to answer these "really good questions". Thus we offer to host the site FREE of charge for three (3) months. We'll start them out on a 2GB/40GB Multi-Domain Plan and adjust as needed. At the end of the three months they can either subscribe to a plan that will accomadate their needs or take the answers derived to another host. If this interests them they may contact sales and refer to this thread for site activation.

If anyone feels the post is out of line feel free to remove it. I just think that failing to offer a viable solution or sending the TS on a wild goose chase in guesstimate heaven is silly. Especially when the answers to these questions will only be known when they know how much traffic their site generates and the size of these files.

CartikaHosting wrote:
UNFLUX wrote:

UNFLUX - I think you have been clear - I would hope no one would flagrantly spam after your statements above. The original poster has asked some really good questions - so - hopefully everyone can play nice here and leave this discussion open...
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Uncensored - I dont think your post is out of line - however - I urge you to consider several things before making such generous offers.

Based on the OP's requirements - there are several things which would indicate to me that this customer needs to be thoroughly screened before offering a solution and allowing this customer on my cluster.

Judging by his post - he has run into problems with previous hosts (my interpretation) - I need to understand what these issues are - chances are - he/she has run into some bad hosts - but, the possibility also exists that the original poster has abused servers - particularly with cgi scripts (possibly home grown ones that arent particularly resource friendly)...

Though I respect your willingness to offer a solution - I caution you to screen users like this a little more thoroughly before giving them the keys to your house :)
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

CartikaHosting wrote:
Hello onauc,

Well - without knowing how large these files are (length doesnt necessarily give an indication of size) and without knowing the number of visitors you will receive - it would be really difficult to give you an estimate of expected bandwith useage. Please provide some additional information - specifically on format and size.

Quote:
Cpanel
* unlimited SSI
* Custom error pages

Everything on here is pretty standard - however - "unlimited" may not be attainable - not many hosts actually monitor most of this stuff - except to say that as long as you're not abusing it, you shouldnt have a problem. As for cPanel - personally - I wouldnt touch it - but again, you should have no problem finding this..

Quote:

Again - most of this is standard except:

Quote:

If you truely want 24/7 support - expect to pay for it - many offer this - but very few deliver - do your research on this one...

&

Quote:
execute unlimited number of Cgi and Php scripts unlimited times

Again - be weary of unlimited anything - however - cgi's in particular can be an issue - just make sure youre running "clean" cgi's and that you arent abusing the server and you should be fine

Quote:

I recommend all consumers do this until they have been with a host for an extended period of time - good business practice...

Quote:

If you want quality - expect to pay for it. It looks like you have been through a number of hosts based upon your requirements - were they all the "lowest priced" you can find?

I can recommend http://www.diyhosting.com - they will definately fulfill your requirements - especially on the 24x7 support. However - they have recently dropped cPanel completely - They do offer both Plesk Reloaded and H-Sphere - so, if either of those fulfill your requirements, and you dont mind paying the extra money for their service - they may be a good option for you.

Hope this helps...

karticahosting !
It seems you are a host yourself but made no offers but instead advised me to be weary of this and that when looking for hosts !!! :shock:

What's wrong with cPanel ?
And, what are "Plesk Reloaded and H-Sphere" ?
One host said that %MB would be spent on an 8 min when I asked exactly these same questions but diod not indicate if he was talking about audio file or video.
Frankly, I have never used a paid host and so I need some help in choosing one that will not come-up with excuses and then shut me down after I have parted with my quarterly or annual payment in my first payment and so I prefer to pay monthly.
Yes, I know about the catches about "unlimited" :

http://www.webhostingunleashed.com/what ... ompany.php

Frankly, read everything under the heading on the left :

"Web Hosting Info"

Cheers.
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi onauc,

and thanks for your reply. Rather then make you a specific offer, I though it would be best to review your requirements and try to guide you in the right direction - afterall, you can always click on my signature to see my pricing...

You are on the right track with respect to monthly billing, vs quarterly, etc...

Honestly, based on your requirements, and the fact that you are starting a new site - I believe you will do fine with a 200-500 BM/10 GB plan - and grow from there (as your resource utilization grows)... (though again, without knowing the size of these files, its really difficult to be accurate - however, based on other customers, particualrly ones just starting a site - I believe these numbers should suffice)

Its great to see that you have done your research... I think you have armed yourself with enough knowledge to make an educated decision.

Narrow your choice down to 4-5 hosts with reasonable prices for what they are offering and contact each one of them with some pre-sales questions. You should have a good indication of who you want to deal with after this :)

Hope this helps and best of luck in your search....
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

I recently downloaded a video file and it says the size is 1,917kB, I couldn't see how long the clip is because it is an .swf file and I don't know what player plays it. I have windows media player and winamp but they don't play.
If only, I could see how long it is then I could make a hunch how long each of my video files will be. And from that, I can calculate how much band-width I will need for certain number of visitors downloading my video files.
Anyone know of where I can get a freeware player that will play .swf files ?
Frankly, google has been no help.
:lol:
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello - ok - so these are flash files people will be downloading - gotcha - with the file size you indicated above - I really think most starter plans would suffice for you until you begin seeing a significant increase in traffic (from most startup sites)

As for the freeware player

http://www.findapp.com/fMgmt/PDetails.aspx?PID=5717

Google may be the biggest search engine - but, its far from the best :)

Try using this one in the future (its only in beta now - but, its pretty awesome already :) )

http://beta.search.msn.com/
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

A host told me this :

"Also note that what-ever changes that you make for your web-site
throught the browser or the FTP connection, that will be calculated to your
bandwidth. So the question of unlimited FTP to your site is ruled out.
But surely you can access the Control Panel unlimited times and make the
changes in there including the changes in the mod (chmod)."

How come I lose bandwidth whenever I edit my file ? :twisted :
Do all hosts do this ?
I thought I only lose band-width when a visitor requests any file !!!
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok fellows, I said that my website will be streaming audio-video

1. product ads
2. product reviews
3, customer testimonials

but since streaming is going to cost me too much bandwidth then do you reckon I should instead offer the audio-videos for downloading from my website ?
Or better, do you reckon that it would save my website a lot of bandwidth if I instead list the audio-videos on my autoresponder so if anyone wants to view these audio-video files they can email my autoresponder and it will email them the audio-videos in zipped files just like I got that .swf file ?
Now, I am not thinking of hosting an autoresponder on my website because if I do it won't solve the problem of saving band-width. I might aswell search for some free webmail with an autoresponder feature that offers me to attach zipped files to my autoresponder.

But yet again, people might get the wrong end of the stick.
Cos, if I myself, went to a website and it asked me to email their autoresponder for an audio-vidoe file then I would be very suspicious cos maybe there is no audio-video file on offer but a bombardment of viruses, trojans, worms, spywares or maybe this is all a scam just to harvest our email addresses to send us spam.
Now, if people start thinking the same thing regarding my website then drat I won't attract any audio-video viewers.

It's a shame that certain crooks (spammers virus developers) have spoiled it for the rest of us. :cry:

Ok, I know that, un_censored_host has offered me 3 months of unrestricted bandwidth and free trial but let's assume that my website became really popular and the 3 months is over then I will have to come-up with a soultion pretty fast. If you get what I mean. Either pay for band-width or display a "bandwidth over the limit for this month" notice when it does go over limit. Frankly, I hate the last option as it will definitely ruin my domain name.
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Frankly, I think webhosts by now should have had a hunch how much bandwidth typically is spent on certain mins of audo/video.
I am guessing 5MB for 1 min video.
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

5mins of video in any format will require more than 5MB of disk space. additionally you need to ensure that the mp3's you are publishing are done so with the permission of the copyright holder.

onauc wrote:

SO, .swf is flash files ?
I never used flash, so I don't know.
And no, my website will not just be listing flash files but video files (.wav, .mp3) or whatever.
Frankly, whatever files people send me to list on my site, I will do it if I can.
You might aswell get your digital pencam out or webcam and create a file and then give it to me and I might put it on my website aslong as the video file is a testimonial to a product or service or website.
Understand now what I intend to do ?
I guess, such video files will be around 5MB in size (assuming each 5 mins in length) and if I have 100 different video files then that is 500MB worth of video files and if each visitor downloads them (assuming 100,000 visitors in a month) then that is 50,000 GB of bandwidth required !!!
Gosh !
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is my understanding that the TS is starting a site. Thus I doubt they have had resource issues with previous hosts. However to ensure they are qualified and/or capable of entering said agreement beyond the free trial we may require a subscription and/or valid credit card. I don't think it would be an unreasonsable request.

CartikaHosting wrote:
Hi Uncensored - I dont think your post is out of line - however - I urge you to consider several things before making such generous offers.

Based on the OP's requirements - there are several things which would indicate to me that this customer needs to be thoroughly screened before offering a solution and allowing this customer on my cluster.

Judging by his post - he has run into problems with previous hosts (my interpretation) - I need to understand what these issues are - chances are - he/she has run into some bad hosts - but, the possibility also exists that the original poster has abused servers - particularly with cgi scripts (possibly home grown ones that arent particularly resource friendly)...

Though I respect your willingness to offer a solution - I caution you to screen users like this a little more thoroughly before giving them the keys to your house :)
  • Uncensored-Hosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should set this up on your own computer and experiment to your hearts content. This is not what we signed up for. We made this offer so you could determine what resources the audio and video website you desired to launch would require. We did not agree to host you free of charge for three months on a production server so that you could experiment with hundreds of scripts that may be poorly written and/or threaten server stability. If you would like to stick to the original plan then our offer stands. If you wish to go this other route then we will have to withdraw our offer.

onauc wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanx for the offer Uncensored_Hosting ! :D
3 months free trial ? :shock:
Great !
Ok, I accept your offer. :D
But I also would like to tell you that I am starting to learn programming in Php and would use my website as an experiment.
I mean, I would write Php programs and execute them on my website to see how well the codes function and so please make sure that you take proper precations so that if my codes are ever badly written then they don't mess-up your servers.
I am thinking of running a "price comparison searchengine" like the ones mentioned here :

http://paler.com/us_international_price_comparison.html

Finally, if I ever finish my searchengine, then I will try to keep my searchengine based on the feed-back from netizens mentioned here regarding how to improve a price comparison searchengine :

http://www.37signals.com/svn/archives/000663.php

Wish me luck everyone !
:D

Frankly, I would appreciate it if everyone can post their comments on the "Price Comparison Searchengines" on the thread "Pros and Con features of the Price Comparison Searchengines" which I am just going to create on the "General Discussions" section.

Thanx everyone ! :D
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

CartikaHosting wrote:

I agree, it is not wise to just throw the keys to anyone and I was abit shocked when I got the generous offer. Now, atleast I don't have to worry about band-width and can sleep at night.
And, what do you mean by "original poster" ?
You think that many people are using the nickname "onauc" ?
Why all these suspiciousness ?
Are you a webhosts ? Is that it ? Maybe, you got offended at my distrust of webhosts ? But you should not because I just was taking precautions against crook hosts and if you are not one then you have nothing to be offended at.

Ok, I have not been reading this thread lately and I don't like the sound of your interpretation :

" Judging by his post - he has run into problems with previous hosts (my interpretation) - I need to understand what these issues are - chances are - he/she has run into some bad hosts - but, the possibility also exists that the original poster has abused servers - particularly with cgi scripts (possibly home grown ones that arent particularly resource friendly)... "

You should not jump to conclusions without asking me first about my experiences.
What made you jump to conclusions ? It's not nice to see a host of a forum foul-mouthing me with-out any clear proof. How would you like it if I ivited you to my home and some others and then when you went to the toilet I was stabbing you at the back ?
Is it because I wanted to pay monthly ?
Oh I see, you thought, maybe I want to spam or install malicious scripts and know that I will get kicked off and so that is the reason why I don't want to pay yearly so I don't lose my whole year's payment on my 1st month ?
Is that what you thought ?
Read webhost review sites and you will see plain clearly that they always advise you to stay away from webhosts who advertise "unlimited band-width" and "unlimited webspace" and "unlimited this and unlimited that" and ask for "yearly payments" or even "half yearly payments" because nothing is "unlimited" and they always have a "limit" and if you go over that limit, such as band-width, then your traffic slows down their server that hosts other customers' websites which causes trouble for other customers and then they (the host) looks for excuses to shut you down.
I read on several occasions that if the webhost cannot come-up with a good excuse then they try the easiest trick in the book and make wild accusations that you have spammed and shut you down.
Now, as you know, I intend to run a website where audio-video clips will be available for download (I am quitting the idea of streaming).
This means, my website will consume a lot of band-width and sooner or later it is obvious that my so-called "unlimited host" will see my website with a crooked eye and bend-over backwards to shut me down.
Now, if I get shut down on the 1st month after paying a year's hosting then I get cheated 11 months.
Now, who wants that ?
Yes, I agree, my website will be trouble for those hosts who offer "unlimited webspace" and "unlimited band-width" because they won't be able to live upto their offers and then the blame would be on me (all for nothing).
I read some stories that the webhost accuses high traffic websites of spamming but when the website challenges to show proof (provide the spam message to check it's originating IP) the host claims that they deleted the spam message which was forwarded to them by the spam recipient etc.
Crooks these hosts are and many many websites (webhost reviews) warn us to stay well clear away from those who ask for annual payments. And that is why I said I want to pay monthly.
If any "buddy" host wants to dump me because of my traffic then hey bro do so but don't claim that I did something I did not do and don't steal my many months' payment with a lame excuse. You want to dump me, fine, I have nothing to lose because you ain't getting my money for the months you did not host my website. That's my motto. And I think this should be every-body else's too.
Look at it this way, once the host gets your yearly payment they won't bother to provide good customer service through-out the whole year because providing the customer service doesn't earn them anymore money so they have nothing to lose by not providing it.
There's a saying, keep your watch dog hungry and he will stay up all night guarding your premises because he will think if any thief gets in the thief will steal his food that is waiting in line for him and so the watch dog will watch over your premises but if you feed him in the evening then he'll go to sleep and won't even bother to watch over the night. Why bother ? he has already got his supper for the night.
Employ a worker today. What will you do ? Will you pay him in advance for a whole year before he starts the work for you ? Do that, and you won't see his face again because he'll just go and work some-where else. But you won't get your money back. That's a bonus for him and he is going to spend that xtra on beer.
Webhosts are like employees and the watch dog. Pay yearly upfront and they'll go to sleep when it comes to giving you support.

And no, I have never used a paid host before and that's one of the other reasons why I am nervous and don't trust paid hosts too much and am too skeptical about them especially after reading these review websites.

I have used free hosts before but never installed backend scripts.
I tried on one but for some reason their cgi-bin was not working properly and I quit them. That was probably a year ago and ever since then I never bothered to make a website.
  • CartikaHosting
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • CartikaHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi onauc,

I used "original poster" to refer to you to a 3rd party - nothing more, nothing less.

I think you are being a little overly sensitive -

If you read my posts carefully - I 1) encouraged you to pay monthly and 2) provided you the best, most honest advise I could.

Accordingly, I also provided another poster (a fellow hosting provider) the best advise I could. As much as I want to protect consumers from bad hosts, I also want to protect hosting providers from potentially problematic clients. Although it was just a guess on my part - based on your requirements listed and my experience - you have proven to me that my original "hunch" was right:

onauc wrote:
But I also would like to tell you that I am starting to learn programming in Php and would use my website as an experiment.
I mean, I would write Php programs and execute them on my website to see how well the codes function

I am not trying to offend you - however, this type of situation is not something most reputable hosts would want to take on. After all - would you want your site affected because someone else on the server was testing a poorly written script?
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote="Uncensored-Hosting"]5mins of video in any format will require more than 5MB of disk space. additionally you need to ensure that the mp3's you are publishing are done so with the permission of the copyright holder.
[quote="onauc"]

I just noticed you are a student ! All this time I thought you was a middle-aged man. :oops:

Anyway, don't worry, I won't be distributing any copyrighted stuffs or music files or even porn for that matter.
The audios-videos will be purely :

1. product ad
2. product review
3. service ad
4. service review
5. website review
6. customer testimonials
  • onauc
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • onauc

Post 3+ Months Ago

CartikaHosting wrote:
Hi onauc,

I used "original poster" to refer to you to a 3rd party - nothing more, nothing less.

I think you are being a little overly sensitive -

If you read my posts carefully - I 1) encouraged you to pay monthly and 2) provided you the best, most honest advise I could.

Accordingly, I also provided another poster (a fellow hosting provider) the best advise I could. As much as I want to protect consumers from bad hosts, I also want to protect hosting providers from potentially problematic clients. Although it was just a guess on my part - based on your requirements listed and my experience - you have proven to me that my original "hunch" was right:

onauc wrote:
I mean, I would write Php programs and execute them on my website to see how well the codes function

I am not trying to offend you - however, this type of situation is not something most reputable hosts would want to take on. After all - would you want your site affected because someone else on the server was testing a poorly written script?

Don't worry, I told uncensored_hosting that I'll stick to my original plan which means I'll quit the idea of running my webscript experiments.
And no, I am not being a bit too sensitive cos you could have asked me things first to clear your doubts/suspicions before back-biting. Ok, I'll forgive you this time but just don't do it again. If you suspect anyone of anything then first ask them more questions to confirm your suspicions before biting.
And yes, I am happy about your past inputs to me. :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 22 posts