NEWISTA MAJOR PROBLEMS

• stevemitch2
  • Born
  • Born
  • stevemitch2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does anyone have the same problems as us?

We have been with NEWISTA only a few months and Monday evening they suffered a total loss of service and we lost all 4 websites, all e-mail and have not had any news or communication from the company.

Even their own site disappeared but now is back, yet half their site isn't working, conveniently the members area, so no support tickets can be submitted.

3 Days now and we have lost 4 websites and cannot communicate via e-mails on those accounts.

We see some of the sites saying 'enable global_permissions' but thats it, and no databases, no nothing.

Cannot contact the company even though we have sent countless e-mails to existing addresses we had for them, such as billing, sales and support - but absolutely no response at all.

SO DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING - OR SUGGEST WE START LOOKING FOR A NEW HOST COMPANY AND USE THE BACKUPS WE HAVE.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know what's happened, nor do I have any assosication or service with Newista, but I sent Dolay an email to see if he could update us on the problem.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsrepor ... one.uk.com
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsrepor ... ales.co.uk
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsrepor ... ztec.co.uk
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsrepor ... -osc.co.uk

As we promised they all at your reseller account and as you public the problem, those are publically available confirmations of all of your accounts there and hosted at ronnie server.

Like I explained you, one of our supporter mistakenly copy paste the commandline at ronnie shell and entered itself in half and reset whole file permissions of the ronnie server which was also hosting our help desk, client admin and newista pages.
There were only those below options we have after this problem which are incredibly time consuming problem. 6 supporters work for 48hours and setup a new server reconfigured exactly as the ronnie and we have reassigned the ronnie server root and other IPs [this is another time consuming problem] then we have restored the weekly backups and relocated the home files to the new ronnie server.

The server is up and running for the last 20 hours and we made all of those reinstallation and relocation within 24 hours but as you can see from your pages
"FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!" this is something you may take care instead waiting us to login and check your reseller accounts MySQL users, passwords if reset or correct [ tough we can not validate them and only you can check] altough you know that we are messing with the problems and extremely busy , arent you able to reach your cPanel admins?

I am ofcourse extremely sorry that happent but we could not control human like we control the servers and this happent and we deal with it best as we can.

Note: I can not discuss for further here becasue we are still extremely busy to recover some small permission, password problems appeared at our help desk and client admin as it appeared at your hosting files. I rathered to reply here because ATNO warned. If you can not fix those php.ini problems for your accounts , please email to the support @ newista . com, regarding your problem details without yelling caps please and still asking if newista sinked, closed it doors and lost at the internet... things which are making our supporters to not help you while they are already depressed and feel overworked.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for the update dolay! Good luck getting everything back in order.
  • stevemitch2
  • Born
  • Born
  • stevemitch2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dolay

After receiving your abrupt message on a forum, and choosing to publically show my dns details, whereas you could have chosen to pm me, I now ask your company officially, as per your message to:

Sort out the php.ini problems as we do not know what to do. Here is your comment; “If you can not fix those php.ini problems for your accounts , please email to the support @ newista . com”

Sort out my databases as you mentioned I could do it in cpanel, however, the cpanel is corrupt with many errors and also I have NO DATABASES showing in the cpanel.

You say, I simply e-mail you at support@newista.com, which I have been doing for the last 2 days yet no one has bothered to reply, so what am I supposed to think?

Also, you gave some links for DNS, yet when I go there it just shows this:
DNSStuff
WARNING: You are using a web proxy that is currently being abused by malware. Please go here for more details. The web proxy IP is 80.4.224.9.

As I say reference to you comment here:
"FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!" this is something you may take care instead waiting us to login and check your reseller accounts MySQL users, passwords if reset or correct [ tough we can not validate them and only you can check] altough you know that we are messing with the problems and extremely busy , arent you able to reach your cPanel admins?

1. Cpanel is corrupt
2. Our databases are not there on all sites
3. passwords reset? What do we need to do and how do we do it
4. how do we do the register global/php.ini thing?

Your previous estimate of 4 hours to repair everything which you stated several days ago was obviously very worrying when it didn’t happen, and we have not been receiving any communication from you. All we ask is give us a time when it will all be returned as it was and if it goes beyond this – keep us informed. Also please confirm that we will not suffer any data loss from our uploaded work prior to the crash.
  • stevemitch2
  • Born
  • Born
  • stevemitch2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Dolay

You said it would be up in 12 hours, and actually i received a message saying all sites restored but now i check and:

all sites are 'page not found'

including

http://www.newista.com

it seems all has gone backwards

whats happening mate
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

stevemitch2 wrote:
Hey Dolay

You said it would be up in 12 hours, and actually i received a message saying all sites restored but now i check and:

all sites are 'page not found'

including

http://www.newista.com

it seems all has gone backwards

whats happening mate

You have a ID: LRW-55246-608 ticket yesterday and explained well and replied and even this issue scheduled as becasue apache is going to be reinstalled.
Whats more at your tickets if you try to tell your problems at the tickets by letters instead gimmicks and caps . I believe regarding your problems due to system functionaility should be solved more faster. Tough there are absolutely no problem at the server cpanel and other features since i first replied here but your problem looks like a mod rewrite problem or a similar problem that our technical team may take care.

Also you have to use your client admin to open tickets and if only you cant login your members admin you need to e-mail to the support @ newista.com

If you want to solve your problems take look at your ticket ID: LRW-55246-608 from your client admin http://members.newista.com/ I logged and twice checked and I can login and able to see the tickets even created from your email [ which sends emails with almost 10.000 words of ads and really hard to match where is the support inquiry which are the ads since you rather to tell your problems by gimmicks] replies made by me and our team and tell whats still wrong at the same ticket

I am sorry but this is not newista helpdesk. I wont reply anything here regarding this issue and it wont be because of something I am lost or Newista does not care your problem.... Becasue this is not newista help desk, you shouldnt be supporterted from Ozzu or somewhere else while newista web based systems back online.
But isntead cooparating with us , if you would like to continue to review newista like that it is your choice , you can.
  • stevemitch2
  • Born
  • Born
  • stevemitch2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually your support ticket has not been showing tickets nor replies and i have sent countless emails as i keep telling you and we see no change, infact only matters getting worse

until 30 minutes ago, when cpanel is better and now shows our ip addresses, BUT still no databases even though you said you would install the last backup, still no e-mails, still no websites because you have not enabled Register.Globals.

Dont get attitude when you let customers down for almost a week - you wouldn't put up with it if were 4 of your businesses.

Perhaps if you get your ticket support system working properly and respond and take action and keep customers informed, we wouldn't get to this stage.

Again i ask you, when will ALL be working properly with websites working, ssl, e-mails, databases, register globals?

So far since Tuesday, you have promised 4 hours, then 12 hours, then a further 12 hours, and still nothing..!

I have never experienced such downtime with other hosting companies, nor received such rude replies from the company when they have let customers down.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to login your members admin and take look at your ticket which are there and recorded altough you havent opened them from your members admin as you suppose to.

I just again talked and validated everything is up and working on this server but like also my supporter said your nature is like trying to not understand, trying to turn your individual problem to a disaster instead cooparating and telling your issues at a ticket that we choice within your multiple tickets and continue to support from same ticket

You can try to open millions of ticket to mess for more bouth of us.

But here is screenshot of your client admin and the ticket ID that I suggest you to look at is there .

http://www.newista.com/steveclientadmin.gif
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can you guys take this off-forum now, its really nothing to do with other users and its not appropriate to be posting this conversation here when it is nothing to do with Ozzu.

Thanks for your cooperation.

//Topic locked.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts