Ommg.

• exmodel
  • Born
  • Born
  • exmodel
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

So, on October I purchased 2 domain names and two hosting packages. Both my domain names are registered on godaddy, and my hosting packages are from the same person.

One of my websites work fine, but the other one however does not show up for me. I can't access my cpanel, and I can't access my FTP account. This is weird since my website SHOWS UP FOR OTHER PEOPLE. For the longest time I thought it had something to do with my host, but it couldn't have because I just switched and it's still not showing up (I changed hosts about a week ago btw). I tried clearing my cache, and that's not it either.

Can someone please help me? I paid for this hosting and I can't get my money back now, so I kinda want to fix this.
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Does it work using the IP address in the URL box instead if using the domain name?
  • exmodel
  • Born
  • Born
  • exmodel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nope. Tried that.

I'm starting to think it has something to do with godaddy, but wtf. My other website works?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What are the two accounts? Most likely they'll show up fine for all of us here. The problem is most likely your ISP has a bad cache of the one you can't see. I'd be about 96% sure that's your problem and should clear up in a few days. Usually maximum cache timeout is about a week. As long as the rest of the world can see it you're fine. It's just something screwed up on your end
  • exmodel
  • Born
  • Born
  • exmodel

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, my site works fine for everyone I give the link to, just not for me. The one site was hosted with the first girl for about 2 weeks and nothing worked, and now it's been a week with my second host and still nothing. It has to do with my computer, I know that much. I just wish I could see it.
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Add an entry to your hosts file.
  • Bozebo
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: 404

Post 3+ Months Ago

It must be your isp, their dns wont have updated with one of your sites. If its not the dns then its something else your isp are doing.
  • Tonzilit
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Contact tech support of your host. They have to help you to fix this issue.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts