Payments

• Jako
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Jako

Post 3+ Months Ago

I no this is possible, but not sure how to do.

I want to have clients have the option to input their credit card info and have that sent right to my paypal account. I have had some that would like to use this, and are unable to use paypal. Do you no of any sites that have scripts/downloads for this.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dreams
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: New Delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

chek the paypal site he will provide you the code, you need to insert them into your code.
  • Jako
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Jako

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a ton...
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA
  • Jako
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Jako

Post 3+ Months Ago

dreams I looked under Merchant Tools and couldnt find it.

And ATNO thanks, I will give that a look, I searched forums before but couldnt find anything helpful, but this one looks good...
  • OSGEN
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • OSGEN

Post 3+ Months Ago

If i am not wrong, you are going to have to need either a Premier account or a Business account in order to do that. You cannot do that with merely a Personal account.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I believe you are correct OSGEN, but it only takes following instructions and some validation to get there. If I recall, I think there were either 2 or 3 validations necessary.
  • OSGEN
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • OSGEN

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
I believe you are correct OSGEN, but it only takes following instructions and some validation to get there. If I recall, I think there were either 2 or 3 validations necessary.

Actually, to become a permier/business member, all you have to do is click a few buttons and have your account upgraded. The validation steps are merely for "verification" purposes and are unrelated to obtaining a premier/business account.
  • Jako
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Jako

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do I have the right account then. Because at the top of my screen when I am logged in it says.
U.S. Premier Account Overview

So will the credit card option work.

And one other thing, what are the perks of having a "Business" Account. I run my own business and was thinking of getting one of those rather then using my personal one. I thought it used to give you the option to upgrade your personal one right from the main page when you were logged in. I don't see that option anymore. Do I have to register a new account?
  • OSGEN
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • OSGEN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jako wrote:
Do I have the right account then. Because at the top of my screen when I am logged in it says.
U.S. Premier Account Overview

So will the credit card option work.

Yes, the credit card option would work with a Permier Account

Quote:
And one other thing, what are the perks of having a "Business" Account. I run my own business and was thinking of getting one of those rather then using my personal one. I thought it used to give you the option to upgrade your personal one right from the main page when you were logged in. I don't see that option anymore. Do I have to register a new account?

Business accounts allow you to use your business name rather than your own name. It allows you to provide a more professional appearance. if you convert your permier account to a business account, you can open a second account for personal use. However, you are going to need a separate credit card and a separate bank account for the personal account. -- you cannot have one credit card for 2 paypal accounts.

Since your account is at "premier" status, the option to upgrade is no longer there since you have already upgraded.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts